Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Everything's Turned Bitter...

dgmodel

ever reach that point in a friendship or a relationship, where something went wrong somewhere along the timeline and no matter what you do say or whatever its wrong... for example,,, what you normally would make a joke about the person takes offense, they say "what the fuck is your problem???" a comment typically made out of friendship is now "criticism,"and they respond with "why are you always picking on me?" a mere suggestion is now telling them what to do... and they respond with "why are you always telling me what to do?" i find this happening a lot with bf/gf's who are "friends" now... anyone else notice or come across this???

Originally posted by dgmodel

ever reach that point in a friendship or a relationship, where something went wrong somewhere along the timeline and no matter what you do say or whatever its wrong... for example,,, what you normally would make a joke about the person takes offense, they say "what the fuck is your problem???" a comment typically made out of friendship is now "criticism,"and they respond with "why are you always picking on me?" a mere suggestion is now telling them what to do... and they respond with "why are you always telling me what to do?" i find this happening a lot with bf/gf's who are "friends" now... anyone else notice or come across this???

. . Then shut the fuck up and stop picking on them/telling them what to do . .

. . Sorry about the harshness of the reply . . but I just had a run in a coupla weeks ago with an old friend from HS and he still treated me like he did years ago . . It pissed me off, and quite frankly had he gone any further with it I would have beaten his ass . .

. . So the moral of the story is: If they tell you to shut the fuck up, DO IT! cause it's obviously bothering them . . .

whos picking on who??? im saying what normally wouldve been taken as a joke, they now take personally, what used to be helpin one out is now picking on them... eh whatever i guess i didnt word it right... but whatever... im sorry you had that run in with that person but thats not what i was reffering to???

Originally posted by dgmodel

whos picking on who??? im saying what normally wouldve been taken as a joke, they now take personally, what used to be helpin one out is now picking on them... eh whatever i guess i didnt word it right... but whatever... im sorry you had that run in with that person but thats not what i was reffering to???

. . . Well, it's still quite simple . . if they don't like it anymore, either confront them about what the change is or don't do it . .that simple . . .

YESSSSSSSSSSS!!!!! it's because there are much deeper underlying issues between the two parties....trust me...i have gone trhough it.....still am...well actually.....i found it easier to just remove the person from my life....

there are so many songs about this~~~>

*where we used to laugh ..there's a shouting match..sharp as a thumbnail scratch..........*

.......my personal fave~~~~~~>>

*I'd hate walk away from you as if this never existed

Cause when we kissed the moment after I looked at you different

Lately I gotta watch what I say

Cause you take things personally nowadays

You used to laugh now you get mad

Damn I just want my friend back

What happened to the one I used to know

The one I used to laugh and joke with

The one I used to tell all my secrets

We used to chill and be down for whatever whenever together yeah

1.) Tell them you were joking.

2.) Get them some icecream. Icecream always makes people happy.

3.) If they still snap at you for the slightest infraction, offer more icecream and make them LAUGH before heading into the sarcasm and picky comments next time.

4.) If they're still mad at you and can't seem to get over the pettiness of one stupid small comment, then you are authorized to tell them to clean the sand out of their fucking pussy and get their humorless tight-ass selves the fuck out of your presence.

5.) Encourage them to move faster with a swift kick to the ass.