Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
bustaknut2001

Have you ever fucked someone in the bathroom of a club?

I know some of Exit security doesn't care... they shine the light on u and watch. Either way u get embarassed. Low class people. I never understood that, especially if its your boy/girlfriend. They should have out HIV flyers in exit, maybe even staple a condom to it.

Originally posted by zeeker

what happens if you get caught fucking in a club?...does security even care? I mean, there are obviously worse and more illegal things to be doing inside a club.

in some ít´s okay in some not. i´ve had sex in a club´s bathroom, no prob. another time i got head in the women´s bathroom and a bouncer hammered at the door and told me to get the fuck out of the ladies restroom. guess it´s a club policy thing

Originally posted by zeeker

what happens if you get caught fucking in a club?...does security even care? I mean, there are obviously worse and more illegal things to be doing inside a club.

You pay for the most expensive oral pleasuring you can receive...but you let security wait outside the door until you are totally satisfied of course....;)

I remeber at Abyss this girl was straddling me on the couch next to the stage in the hip hop room. And we were goin at it for a while. The securtiy guard told us to calm down and go to the hotel that was down the road

Originally posted by teklord310

I know some of Exit security doesn't care... they shine the light on u and watch. Either way u get embarassed. Low class people. I never understood that, especially if its your boy/girlfriend. They should have out HIV flyers in exit, maybe even staple a condom to it.

So you're saying it's better to fuck a stranger in a club, than your bf/gf??? :shaky: