Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Calling All Music Experts, Djs, Producers,managers.....

Guest saleen351

Guest saleen351

WOULD SOMEONE PLEASE BRING BACK PROGRESSIVE!!!!!

ONE MORE RIVERA TRACK AND I'M GONNA LOSE IT!!!!:screwy:

THANK YOU,

HAVE A GREAT DAY....

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by djdeanmasi

HELLLLLLLLLLLLL NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

MUSIC IS JUST STARTING TO GET GOOD AGAIN!:laugh:

since you produce house tracks, i know you don't want progressive to come back..... but its ova........ progressive and tech are starting to creep into the clubs more and more, my prediction is that come October music will change.... why october?

it's simple.........

you going to surf to see Rivera spin?

where is my copy of dirty cash:D :D

Originally posted by djmattreid

What do you mean its going to go progressive its just started leavin progressive and now house is coming back

Robbie Rivera is god by the way he never makes a bad mix always off the wall

though most of his mixes are good,,,,there all the same synth different riff.... gets boring...only recent mix of his thats a little different with a tribal feel is the "free ur mind" 3am dub

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by wakeup

though most of his mixes are good,,,,there all the same synth different riff.... gets boring...only recent mix of his thats a little different with a tribal feel is the "free ur mind" 3am dub

i agree...........

Rivera is the man live! He defintely knows how to work a room and his mixing is no joke. Production wise, I think my boy needs to chill out a little, maybe come up with a moniker or something. That similar synth riff and build up are dope but how many times can you get away with doing it? Don't get me wrong, I give Rivera MADDDDDD PROPS, however I am leaning back towards the progressive nowadays. As a mater of fact the deeper the darker the better :). Summers almost over, so househeads get your good share in now because when fall and winter rolls around its all about the progressive baby!!!!!

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by dznyc

Rivera is the man live! He defintely knows how to work a room and his mixing is no joke. Production wise, I think my boy needs to chill out a little, maybe come up with a moniker or something. That similar synth riff and build up are dope but how many times can you get away with doing it? Don't get me wrong, I give Rivera MADDDDDD PROPS, however I am leaning back towards the progressive nowadays. As a mater of fact the deeper the darker the better :). Summers almost over, so househeads get your good share in now because when fall and winter rolls around its all about the progressive baby!!!!!

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh little grasshopper, after our aim convo i guess i convinced you that house is dead!!!! progressive is comming back.... just in time to save the scene

:D :D

Originally posted by saleen351

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh little grasshopper, after our aim convo i guess i convinced you that house is dead!!!! progressive is comming back.... just in time to save the scene

:D :D

You convice me?????? Bwahahahahahahaha!!!!!! Music is seasonal bro.:rolleyes::tongue::D