Jump to content
Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
Guest saleen351

Calling All Music Experts, Djs, Producers,managers.....

Recommended Posts

Guest saleen351

WOULD SOMEONE PLEASE BRING BACK PROGRESSIVE!!!!!

ONE MORE RIVERA TRACK AND I'M GONNA LOSE IT!!!!:screwy:

THANK YOU,

HAVE A GREAT DAY....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest saleen351
Originally posted by djdeanmasi

HELLLLLLLLLLLLL NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

MUSIC IS JUST STARTING TO GET GOOD AGAIN!:laugh:

since you produce house tracks, i know you don't want progressive to come back..... but its ova........ progressive and tech are starting to creep into the clubs more and more, my prediction is that come October music will change.... why october?

it's simple.........

you going to surf to see Rivera spin?

where is my copy of dirty cash:D :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by djmattreid

What do you mean its going to go progressive its just started leavin progressive and now house is coming back

Robbie Rivera is god by the way he never makes a bad mix always off the wall

though most of his mixes are good,,,,there all the same synth different riff.... gets boring...only recent mix of his thats a little different with a tribal feel is the "free ur mind" 3am dub

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest saleen351
Originally posted by wakeup

though most of his mixes are good,,,,there all the same synth different riff.... gets boring...only recent mix of his thats a little different with a tribal feel is the "free ur mind" 3am dub

i agree...........

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Rivera is the man live! He defintely knows how to work a room and his mixing is no joke. Production wise, I think my boy needs to chill out a little, maybe come up with a moniker or something. That similar synth riff and build up are dope but how many times can you get away with doing it? Don't get me wrong, I give Rivera MADDDDDD PROPS, however I am leaning back towards the progressive nowadays. As a mater of fact the deeper the darker the better :). Summers almost over, so househeads get your good share in now because when fall and winter rolls around its all about the progressive baby!!!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest saleen351
Originally posted by dznyc

Rivera is the man live! He defintely knows how to work a room and his mixing is no joke. Production wise, I think my boy needs to chill out a little, maybe come up with a moniker or something. That similar synth riff and build up are dope but how many times can you get away with doing it? Don't get me wrong, I give Rivera MADDDDDD PROPS, however I am leaning back towards the progressive nowadays. As a mater of fact the deeper the darker the better :). Summers almost over, so househeads get your good share in now because when fall and winter rolls around its all about the progressive baby!!!!!

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh little grasshopper, after our aim convo i guess i convinced you that house is dead!!!! progressive is comming back.... just in time to save the scene

:D :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by saleen351

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh little grasshopper, after our aim convo i guess i convinced you that house is dead!!!! progressive is comming back.... just in time to save the scene

:D :D

You convice me?????? Bwahahahahahahaha!!!!!! Music is seasonal bro.:rolleyes::tongue::D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

×