Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Riverstreet Fri Review

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by theripper

Originally posted by stiffler

All I have to say is holy fucking shit last night was incredible. It was like being at a mini SoundFactory with Tempts music........the place was off the hizzook. DJ Joe Giorgio tore the place up droppin bomb after bomb, it was sick. I haven't enjoyed myself that much on a friday in I don't know how long.

Great job Vip-tech and Joeyslicks...........

i dont know about the minisoundfactory thing, but i have to say, i was there, it was a really good grand opening. i have to give it up to the promoters, it was a really good party, i had a great time.

that is my new fridays without question, for right now at least.

You better recognize!!!SIT

Originally posted by perns2002

Yeah you meet one of my good friends Sciliagirl.................

I love her isn't she just great...................

Yeah we were hanging for a while upstairs...I had a great time hanging out with her...I forgot how we even met...:confused:

:D ...................i'm going of course, I wouldn't dare leave you on the dance floor by yourself.

You better not!!!!!!!!!!

Im looking forward to going.

I had a great time. I think I even got a little dance on with DA HAT!!

Did you hang out up stairs at all?

We have to go out to lunch on day since we are so close by.

I can go today or tomorrow.

Today I have to go buy some hub caps for my commuter mobile

The caps got JACKED in the parking lot after SF.:laugh:

Originally posted by stardo

You better not!!!!!!!!!!

Im looking forward to going.

I had a great time. I think I even got a little dance on with DA HAT!!

Did you hang out up stairs at all?

We have to go out to lunch on day since we are so close by.

I can go today or tomorrow.

Today I have to go buy some hub caps for my commuter mobile

The caps got JACKED in the parking lot after SF.:laugh:

That sucks that you lost your caps.

Maybe we can do lunch tomorrow, I'm right off rt 46 in parsippany. if you want I'll pm you with my nuber and we'll set it up.

Originally posted by stardo

Def going to try to round up a crew for this Friday.

Music of the hook people were good looking and having a great time.

Set up was great.

Notallthere great to finally meet you !!!!

Sicilian girl and your buddies nice to meet you too!!!!!

Stiffy always nice to spinn around on the dance floor with you!!!

GREAT JOB JOE AND VIP!!!!!!

Thanks stardo me a Vip-Tech were really running all over that place thank god it turned out good because there were crazy things happening before 11:15...ran from that tornado watch hit the DJ's CD player and we had to send out friends to get another ..some one called the fire dept....and alot more.....and next time I want to get you a drink please let me...I am here to make everyone happy...Thanks hope see you next week...

Originally posted by dollphin99

I do have to agree. You guys did an awsome job. I could not believe how many peolpe were there. The energy was great, the music was banging, especially when he played the bell song! I miss that shit, I have to go out more often. You guys always know how to through a party...always.(Remember the Exit days) Never a dull moment with the worriors.

See you this weekend

Thanks alot the funny thing is there were still a lot of other people that missed out and heard about Friday night and can not wait until next week....

:dj: DJ JOE GIORGIO:party: :rock: WARRIORS COME OUT AND PLAY- E -YEAH

Originally posted by notallthere

My gf was at sandbar friday she told me it was really dead. anyone else here this?2

It wasnt dead. The dome was dead. THe main room was packed and the outside was about half full. The weather killed it. Still a good time.

I heard River Street was good.

Originally posted by neena16

GREAT JOB VIP-TECH & JOEYSLICKS...I had a really good time...music was good...great crowd...hoping all future Fri have just as good of a turn out.

It was very nice meeting some new CPs out

Notallthere - you are totally different then I expected...you are a very nice person underneath that screen name. :D

Siciliagirl - it was nice hanging with you and your friend..hope you had a good time at Riverstreet.

Dknybabe - you are such a sweetie..totally down to earth..I may have to take you up on that CD after I heard Joe at Riverstreet. He did a great job. ;)

How quickly I am forgotten...

:(

I was very impressed with riverstreet, you guys did a great job...The only thing that sucked was my friends couldnt hang and I had to leave early...

It was cool meeting stardo and neena (even though they already forgot me) piro and trickdaddy...

Joeyslicks thanks for the shirt, sorry it took 5mins trying to figure out how to separate it.

You guys, along with all the rest of the warriors really gave this place the turnaround it needed. Congrats Vip and Joe you guys threw a great party. I was not in the best of moods on my way in but had an awsome time, and a big smile on my face on the way out. By the way, I was very impressed with the music Joe, it was the BOMB.;) Well, I'll def be there next week, it was a very nice change of pace for the NJ scene.:D :D :D

Originally posted by jp18

I was very impressed with riverstreet, you guys did a great job...The only thing that sucked was my friends couldnt hang and I had to leave early...

It was cool meeting stardo and neena (even though they already forgot me) piro and trickdaddy...

Joeyslicks thanks for the shirt, sorry it took 5mins trying to figure out how to separate it.

Oh sweetie I'm sorry. I didn't mean to forget you, especially since you were very cool. :D forgive me???

I wish you could of hung out longer but I understood your situation.

That sucks that you lost your caps.

Maybe we can do lunch tomorrow, I'm right off rt 46 in parsippany. if you want I'll pm you with my nuber and we'll set it up.

I cant go tomorrow im taking this chick our to lunch is wed ok?

Pm me your #.

Originally posted by joeyslicks

Thanks stardo me a Vip-Tech were really running all over that place thank god it turned out good because there were crazy things happening before 11:15...ran from that tornado watch hit the DJ's CD player and we had to send out friends to get another ..some one called the fire dept....and alot more.....and next time I want to get you a drink please let me...I am here to make everyone happy...Thanks hope see you next week...

I know we got there when the fire trucks were there and vip looked like having Menopause hot flashes (just kidding love)

Def accept that drink next time.

Im going to be spreading the word for you guys!!!

Originally posted by jp18

I didnt forget you sweetie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have to type fast at work.

I left early to my co-pilot was being a woozy (just kidding NJstacked i wub you)