Clubplanet Nightlife Community

"The Switch" or "The Menage"?

rboos

If you were interested in your girlfriend's (or boyfriend's) best friend, you would:  

7 members have voted

1. 1. If you were interested in your girlfriend's (or boyfriend's) best friend, you would:

• Try "The Switch" and get the friend - kinky!
    • Try "The Menage a trois" and get both - uoooaahh!
    • Forget about both of them
    • Turn gay
    • Leave both and live thru Clubplanet's message boards!

Against common opinion (I'm sure most people will sream '3-some'), I would say it's better to forget and leave both. If you are interested in someone else (no matter if it's a friend or not) it means you aren't really feeling your partner anymore...which means, you should put it to an end. And as I believe that it is just not good and right that friends should date the same person (it's just some terrible stress on the friendship itself...I mean come on, who wants to compare notes with your best friend on how the guy is in bed and what moves are good or aren't), I think you shouldn't persue that either.

Damn now why does this topic seem so familiar hehe :tongue:

Honestly I'd forget about both.....for one, if you want the friend that means you have no real feelings for the one you are with.

Secondly, to actually make a move on the friend would be f'd up to the extreme!

to each his own though.....

if you were actually considering either of these options your relationship is going to shit real fast...

so, i know the switch thing wouldnt work & goodluck getting bestfriends to have a 3some, i think most girls know better than to bring that into their friendship.

i guess if that was me i would go for whatever i was in the mood for. it seems like you already know where either situation leads, might as well have some fun.

:3some::comit: