Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Way Out West Anybody Go ??

sobeton

pretty good tony .... btw WHERE THE HELL WERE YA MAN ??i got there like 11 & I left kinda early ... noone there to hang with yo .. left with the hunny i was with to my house & just chilled with her after that .. in other words i was snuggling like @ 4am at the crib .. :D :D

Originally posted by koky

pretty good tony .... btw WHERE THE HELL WERE YA MAN ??i got there like 11 & I left kinda early ... noone there to hang with yo .. left with the hunny i was with to my house & just chilled with her after that .. in other words i was snuggling like @ 4am at the crib .. :D :D

hmmmmmm ! couldn't get in touch with anyone. :eek: decided to stay in. listen to your voicemail lately ??:D at least I got to, go to the beach, and work on my tan..;)

Originally posted by sobeton

hmmmmmm ! couldn't get in touch with anyone. :eek: decided to stay in. listen to your voicemail lately ??:D at least I got to, go to the beach, and work on my tan..;)

bro i just picked up my phone from my moms house... it ran outta batteries & i had forgoten it there... pvd for sure tho dawg !!! if you cant find meon the phone is cause im banged up inside space lookin for that curtain

:D :D :D