Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Way Out West Review (JODY) - Club Space 07.20.02

sotuorlando

:dj:

What is up with everyone? Last night Jody one of the members of the increasingly popular Way Out West, in my opinion rocked the house. Maybe some will disagree, you see I'm more of a fan of more melodic type sounds, a little softer than the typical hard Space sound, it also helps that I'm a sucker for the break, and Jody played a few last night that maybe do a booga wooga in my Pumas. The crowd was alright, the vibe was high, and even though I did'nt stick around for afterhours, all in all I give Club Space a party ranking of of 7.5 for the night. What did you think? What's your Party Ranking for the night? Also dont miss out this and every Friday SOTU Records brings to you a night filled with the most Intelligent Sounds of the Underground @ LOLA. If your a fan of Progressive House, Female Vocals, Breaks, Deep Dirty House, accompanied by a good vibe and a cool crowd, I think you should take a closer look. Intelligent Sounds Attract Intelligent People. Thanks for the good night Biz. Hope to see everyone in the Underground!

-SOTU- www.soturecords.com

Music is Life Music is Release Music is Freedom

Maybe some will disagree, you see I'm more of a fan of more melodic type sounds, a little softer than the typical hard Space sound, it also helps that I'm a sucker for the break, and Jody played a few last night that maybe do a booga wooga in my Pumas.

lol

caught some of the broadcast, love the classical stuff he played [Gift]

attachment.php?postid=937870

...sounds like fun! :party:

attachment.php?postid=907900

jody was so terrific @ space. when he threw down tom middleton's "take me with you" i was blown away. few are those who have the ear and soul to appreciate all great types of house muzik. jody was "way out there" he was so spacy, dreamy, and breaky. i loved his set. it's always good to change it up a bit. i was there with 3 girls and they loved it. the girls were going bananas for jody's sound. lookin forward to anthony pappa next sat...

Yo what's up movement....damn I could'nt have said it better myself....Spacey, Dreamy, and Breaky. Those are three great words to describe his set, not only his set but that is a great description of the type of music I'd like to hear more often. Catch you later bud, hope to see you in the Underground. by the way thanks for the support Bugaloo. Peace!

-SOTU-

dude, lately our scene down here in miami has become so strong. the talent is amazing. miami will be the next l.a. and n.y thanks for the shout out dude. hope to see u in the darkness of spin this friday for lee burridge. hopefully the great variety of houze muzik will continue to emmerge.i lean toward the progressive and tribal sound. but, jody was a breathe of fresh air.