Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Napster.com

Have you ever been late to you're own Party?  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Have you ever been late to you're own Party?

• Yes 1 min.
    • Nope alwasys on time.
    • Yes forgot the address
    • Nope was there 5 hours early to set up.

Hello,

*Now don't get me wrong i'm not trying to sell you anything I'm just telling you where I get the best new bands.*

I've used Napster all the time when it was free. Now that it cost to use it I don't and now I'm behind in my work. I was exposed to play for a wedding and wasn't ready. Has that ever happend to you?

What do you mean? Idea time -- :idea: -- If you're really "behind" or whatever you're trying to say, why don't you just use another brand like Soulseek or something, why stick with Napster, which has been in it's grave for basically over a year and is useless :confused: ? Not sure what you were tryin' to get through to us...but I'm just sayin', why don't you just use something else? :blank:

Originally posted by donaldhardesty

Hello,

*Now don't get me wrong i'm not trying to sell you anything I'm just telling you where I get the best new bands.*

I've used Napster all the time when it was free. Now that it cost to use it I don't and now I'm behind in my work. I was exposed to play for a wedding and wasn't ready. Has that ever happend to you?

God, I'm still laughin' @ MikeyD, too funny. Anyway, that guy is fcukeddddd up. You gotta learn how to put together coherent and complete sentences and form them into what we call "posts" or "short messages" man. Way to be...you sick burnout.

Kids, that guy is a fine example of what years of drug activity will do to your brain. :bong: :jar:

How do you go from talkin' about selling us shit on a Napster post to sayin' you're behind cus of Napster which has been dead for like a year and a half. Then you were exposed? :moon: You're a mess, get yourself an English tutor and a dictionary and sit in front of them books for a good 4 hours a day. :blown: