Clubplanet Nightlife Community

"In Your Eyes" Clean Mix

Guest saleen351

all the djs finally have it....... its being played at the jersey shore now...... too bad you guys had to wait so long for such a ok track.... though i'm sure jp does some phat shit to it....

Originally posted by fuckinsensor

its a pretty good song, if u havent heard it cleanly yet, ull like it, but nothing amazing, its just a good song with to much hype.

so you wanna send it to me so I can hear it????:cool:

Originally posted by roninmess

so you wanna send it to me so I can hear it????:cool:

im in the same boat as u my man, trust me if i had that song u and everyone else on this board would had it months ago, ive only had people play it for me, and i probably would have gotten it if i had stolen it (like i shoulda have), or if they knew i wouldnt give it out. but i would have and thats why i get no jams!

It's the kind of song that will never sound as good or make you feel the way you do when you hear it at SF.

Good song, but the experience of hearing it at SF makes it much better than it really is IMO....

It just won't be the same hearing it on your car stereo.

My .02

(I still can't wait for the leak though ;) )

I agree...but if you think about it, nothin' sounds as good on the car stereo...just the atmosphere makes the song 100x better. Luz will be a hot track, but bein at Factory with JP spinnin it makes it sound ridiculous then.

Just what I think. ;)

Originally posted by tommyconigz

I hope that it lives up to all the hype it's been given...hopefully a lil better then an "ok track." :( If it's only ok, I bet alot of people will be pissed. Hope JP works his magic...

What do u mean by this ?:confused: The track is done and a number of people have it (DJs, friends of DJs, lotsa JPs girly friends etc.) I'm just confused why you say "Hope JP works his magic." ?????????

Girls voice is amazing....anyone who thinks otherwise is clueless about vocal talent.

Originally posted by bmw4jay

What do u mean by this ?:confused: The track is done and a number of people have it (DJs, friends of DJs, lotsa JPs girly friends etc.) I'm just confused why you say "Hope JP works his magic." ?????????

Girls voice is amazing....anyone who thinks otherwise is clueless about vocal talent.

You're always on point Jay...I couldn't agree more...factory or not, this is a good song and her voice is unbelievable....JP should have released it many months ago IMO, but it will be nice hearing this wherever....so true about his "girly friends" too....lol

Fliz

Originally posted by tommyconigz

I'm sayin' I hope it isn't a wack track and that it better live up to it's hype. I know it's done and Dj's have it...I was just sayin I hope it lives up to the hype.

Soooooo...you haven't heard it then yet, correct ?:confused:

Originally posted by fliz77

You're always on point Jay...I couldn't agree more...factory or not, this is a good song and her voice is unbelievable....JP should have released it many months ago IMO, but it will be nice hearing this wherever....so true about his "girly friends" too....lol

Fliz

Thanks fliz. ;) This girl needs to get out on a label ASAP. I'm seriously thinkin she can make it in this brutal world of music, with the right production behind her.

i use to be obsessed with this song but i think i hear it and played the cancun mix too many times..but it is still a good song..luz's voice is amazing. its a song i feel like that wouldnt feel the same outside factory..like when i hear going through it out it isnt the same and i use to love hearing that at factory...thats my opinion.