Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Does a girl have to be rich to be beautiful ?

dolcemimi

I've grew up in rich town in NJ - and I am the girl from the wrong side of the tracks.

Where I live, I see drop dead gorgeous, tall blonds who are girlfriends or wives of rich men. I've noticed that men with money usually prefer blonds.

I see these women drive by in their Benz, Porsche and Range Rovers up and down the hill. Most rich girls are all either models or actress wannabes ..they never have to work hard for money.

I worked in a bagel store when I was 19 and these women would come in with Chanel suits and Fendi sable coats .. and sometimes I just wanted to die because I felt like shit ..

Although there are alot of ugly rich people. Money can sure make a girl's life more glamorous. Money can buy a girl lots pf pretty things ...

I'm not even gonna start about rich men. They all want models or strippers ..and

Okay - I'll shut up now. I'm gonna go and cry.

Trust me I've seen absolutely gorgeous girls who def aren't rich.

Money really doens't have anything to do with your natural looks .....but it does help with plasic surgery, make-up, cothes, or simply attracting gold diggers which some of the girls you are talking about might be...

nah don´t worry. look at it this way:

rich men usually have rich friends, etc. their whole social circle is rich.

now i´d say there are three kind of women in these circles. type A that is also rich, type B are the "golddiggers"and there is type C, the ones that were not rich before but have a man that loves them (or their T&A, you got a point there ;) ) that gives her the money not in "exchange" for sex or love but because he really wants the girl he loves to have a good life, cause he wants her to be a part of his life, with all the good (and bad) things that come with it.

when you just LOOK at a girl in a 10 000$ prada outfit you usually can´t tell the difference between type A, B or C. i´d say type A is the rarest. type B is at least 60-70 %, if not more. HOWEVER, notice how those girls do NOT stick around cause they REALLY ARE just toys. the type you WILL see stick around however is type C, cause these girls do NOT stick around just for the money, and men can tell this.

Do guys want girls richer or as rich as them ?

I never feel comfortable around rich guys.. I feel like they look down on me and would never consider me as their girfriend type.

I want to date a rich goodlooking guy and yet I'm scared of them at the same time. I think guys like that would treat me like I'm not good enough for them ..

I always dated bums and I don't want that either.

Money hurts my feelings ..:(

Originally posted by dolcemimi

Do guys want girls richer or as rich as them ?

I never feel comfortable around rich guys.. I feel like they look down on me and would never consider me as their girfriend type.

I want to date a rich goodlooking guy and yet I'm scared of them at the same time. I think guys like that would treat me like I'm not good enough for them ..

I always dated bums and I don't want that either.

Money hurts my feelings ..:(

girl, now your talking bullshit. of course they probably do not consider you the girlfriend and even look down on you when you have "i want to date a RICH goodlooking guy" in your head. cause then you are type B, NOT type C. and there is already ENOUGH type B out there, maybe even with better T&A than you. you are NOT special when you come across as type B. you at least have to APPEAR like type C when you want to play that league. like decline his offers to pay for you at the beginning.

and stop assuming all that shit, assumption is the mother of all fuckups. seriously.

also, what are that for requirements? rich, goodlooking? lol. oh i see, you´re the type that always wanted to be a princess when you were young?

tell me, WHY do you want to date a "rich goodlooking guy"?

My thread was quoted!!!

speaking of rich men, i grew up w/a bunch of rich azz arab kids, diplomats children, mostly down in dc. One particular gentleman dates a latin beauty queen, stays in his penthouse in dc, drive his porsche, the whole 9 yards. He is Married overseas where he spends most of his time w/his young children, but when he comes to the states he fucks the hell outta her and she is fine with it. He gets what he wants, she gets what she wants.

Granted, extreme example, but in the end do ya really wanna sell your soul & body for the extravagances of life?

Originally posted by tastey

i´m not quite suer what you´re trying to say :confused:

...although wahoo was joking, there are men out there looking for women with money and the reverse...this girl is caught up in societal pressure and insecurities....i think money should be removed from the equation not because everyone in that circle has it BUT because it should not be relavant in what we are talking about here...no matter what your peers/environment is dictating...this person needs to see beyond materialism and she will find her strengths and what makes her beautiful...money never makes anyone "beautiful"...imo...

Originally posted by phatman

...although wahoo was joking, there are men out there looking for women with money and the reverse...this girl is caught up in societal pressure and insecurities....i think money should be removed from the equation not because everyone in that circle has it BUT because it should not be relavant in what we are talking about here...no matter what your peers/environment is dictating...this person needs to see beyond materialism and she will find her strengths and what makes her beautiful...money never makes anyone "beautiful"...imo...

i think she meant "beautiful" in the sense of "attraction". humans tend to get attracted to that that they don´t have, in this case, money. same thing with super-insecure "nice girls" that clinge to super-confident "jerks". but that´s another topic.

i meant money is not an "attraction" factor for these rich guys in relation to women, cause they ALREADY have it.

Originally posted by tastey

girl, now your talking bullshit. of course they probably do not consider you the girlfriend and even look down on you when you have "i want to date a RICH goodlooking guy" in your head. cause then you are type B, NOT type C. and there is already ENOUGH type B out there, maybe even with better T&A than you. you are NOT special when you come across as type B. you at least have to APPEAR like type C when you want to play that league. like decline his offers to pay for you at the beginning.

and stop assuming all that shit, assumption is the mother of all fuckups. seriously.

also, what are that for requirements? rich, goodlooking? lol. oh i see, you´re the type that always wanted to be a princess when you were young?

tell me, WHY do you want to date a "rich goodlooking guy"?

For once, I agree 100% with Tastey... honey, if *you* want a rich goodlooking guy, then quit bitching and moaning about men who want rich, goodlooking women. :blank:

Originally posted by xtotaleclipsex

Trust me I've seen absolutely gorgeous girls who def aren't rich.

Money really doens't have anything to do with your natural looks .....but it does help with plasic surgery, make-up, cothes, or simply attracting gold diggers which some of the girls you are talking about might be...

Another possibility... maybe these rich women are more confident because their basic needs are met; they don't have to worry about the daily grind and struggling to get by.

And as everyone knows, confidence is extremely attractive. Docemimi, on the other hand, in this post is simply oozing insecurity.

Originally posted by dolcemimi

Does a girl have to be rich to be beautiful ?

its never what you wear... but how you wear it... bottom line... and money doesnt phase me... sure its plus... sure i joked about it on that other thread... however c'mon to say a girl is less attractive 'cause she is "poor" or "broke"... or to say that shes not attractive cause her clothing isnt top notch, is even more ridiculous... we live in nyc... or most of us, or close to it, and we the most eclectic blend of individuals each one beutiful in their own way... now in no way am i speaking for the board or for men or whatever... im speaking for myself by myself... from experience and from observation... ive been with wealthy girls, ive been with broke ass annie's... and each one had their own panache... to make a long story short... dont sweat the labels...

(isnt this quite ironic coming from someone whos sn is d&gmodel??? lol)