Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
nycmuzik

Why are they so damn curious???

Why are your younger siblings so damn curious about to your personal life??......I dont live with my sisters but everytime I come to visit they ask me millions of questions....Today was a perfect example.......All day long my 12 year old sister has been bugging me....Then as soon as I step away from the computer she starts iming my friends and asking questions......I'm the oldest so I've never done it and I dont understand the need to know.....I probably could have cared less if I had an older brother or sister.....But for those of you who were the younger brother or sister; did you ever do this and why????

Originally posted by nycmuzik2000

Why are your younger siblings so damn curious about to your personal life??......I dont live with my sisters but everytime I come to visit they ask me millions of questions....Today was a perfect example.......All day long my 12 year old sister has been bugging me....Then as soon as I step away from the computer she starts iming my friends and asking questions......I'm the oldest so I've never done it and I dont understand the need to know.....I probably could have cared less if I had an older brother or sister.....But for those of you who were the younger brother or sister; did you ever do this and why????

Because they look up to you.......

and she is 12 so she's going threw her "change". I was falttered when my bro and sister's and even cousin's did it to me. Thisis your chanve to lead them in the right direction though. I would consider it a chance to bond.............:D:)

I could not imagine life w/o them

cause they idolize you... and look up to you...( i hate sun.'s because i have to get together with my famn damily and eat lunch all that crap)

Originally posted by perns2002

Because they look up to you.......

and she is 12 so she's going threw her "change". I was falttered when my bro and sister's and even cousin's did it to me. Thisis your chanve to lead them in the right direction though. I would consider it a chance to bond.............:D:)

I could not imagine life w/o them

Yeah I love them all and but sometimes its gets to be alittle too much......I guess you're right though.....Being the cool guy that I am, why wouldnt they look up to me?? lol/jk...;):D

Yeah I love them all and but sometimes its gets to be alittle too much......I guess you're right though.....Being the cool guy that I am, why wouldnt they look up to me?? lol/jk...;):D

I can tend to be right at times, well most of the time actually :D