Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Tony Draper axed???

Originally posted by gmoneyjive

marvisi has to go before any real changes can come about IMO... he's the root of the problem...

Another good point....

Fuck Exit, we have Crobar coming. There is no hope for that shithole.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by vixenfoxxy

Such as.... fire & replace the security staff and door turd at the white room entrance? :idea:

yeah... i dont think exit will ever be good again... no matter how many times you change the name and dj's.. the crowd i think will stay the same...

all of you guys have really high hopes for Crobar and the place is months away from opening. I mean, I can't wait for the place to open...another club, another option, but again, the place isn't even opened yet. no one can predict what direction they're gonna go and what the outcome will be. have they even talked to people they're trying to get as residents or internationals they're trying to bring in?

Originally posted by zeeker

all of you guys have really high hopes for Crobar and the place is months away from opening. I mean, I can't wait for the place to open...another club, another option, but again, the place isn't even opened yet. no one can predict what direction they're gonna go and what the outcome will be. have they even talked to people they're trying to get as residents or internationals they're trying to bring in?

ANYTHING is better then exit

Originally posted by legend38

ANYTHING is better then exit

really? how many times in the past few months have you visited that place? don't get me wrong, it's not my favorite place in the world, but they do have that strange ability to bring people back again and again and again.

Guest saleen351

have you been to a crobar before? they do things differently. They have respect for their customers and their clubs are clean and are top notch... exit is done! no if ands or buts about it..

Originally posted by klubberchik49

bottom line is SF sat rulz....by the way. legend38....r u on the rt or left in ur pick....the guy on the left is BANGIN!!

:kiss2::love2:

~L

lol i so hope you are kidding.. well yea the guy on the left is a hottie.. but the guy on the right is johnny vicious.......

really? how many times in the past few months have you visited that place? don't get me wrong, it's not my favorite place in the world, but they do have that strange ability to bring people back again and again and again.

uh oh.. here we go again with the exit is good-bad drama... :blown:

this topic will never die dude, I won't get into it anymore because this thread will turn into a draper sucks vs draper is god thread.

And yup that is me , thanks :)

Originally posted by bebby6919

uh oh.. here we go again with the exit is good-bad drama... :blown:

no, no, no...not trying to get the Exit debate going again at all. I stopped going there after Cosmic Gate on the 3rd and won't go back until they start bringing back the Scot Projects, Ferrys, PVDs etc. again..my initial point was that there's no way that you guys can project Crobars existence months before the place is open. They could very well fall into the same trap that Exit has. And my second point was that even though everyone on this board hates Exit so much, everyone still finds their way back in there. thats all.

no, no, no...not trying to get the Exit debate going again at all. I stopped going there after Cosmic Gate on the 3rd and won't go back until they start bringing back the Scot Projects, Ferrys, PVDs etc. again..my initial point was that there's no way that you guys can project Crobars existence months before the place is open. They could very well fall into the same trap that Exit has. And my second point was that even though everyone on this board hates Exit so much, everyone still finds their way back in there. thats all.

ok i see where you are coming from.. i agree with your first opinion, no one knows what is going to happen with crobar considering it hasnt even opened yet.. and with people high hopes on crobar and making it out to be great will make it not so great IMO... I always hype things or parties up and when that night finally comes... it sucks or its totally not what i expected.. and your second point, is true to an extent.. i was a hard core exit head about 2 years ago... I saw i will never go back there... I have gone back only to see scot project, ferry corstein, PVD ect... so im not going for exit anymore... i give up on that place... even when i go for the internationals.. i will at one point of the night say to myself "I shouldnt have come tonight".. just b/c of teh crowd, not the music...........

From what I have heard, the other Crobar is run pretty efficiently. If they follow suit, then we should be fine.

Exit is a complete waste, I cannot say it enough.

Originally posted by klubberchik49

bottom line is SF sat rulz....by the way. legend38....r u on the rt or left in ur pick....the guy on the left is BANGIN!!

:kiss2::love2:

~L

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahhahahahhah larry you fuckin CP pimp.

close exit. Close it all fall and winter, reopen in spring with new name and some remodeling. (like please, other djs CAN actually touch the the tables in "juniors' booth" and get rid of that treehouse they call a booth on the floor)

Then reopen with a bang. Bring back old school NYC, selective door policy. You with the 4 hot chicks in. You ravers in UFO's, out. Step to the left, step to the right, fierceness is always welcome :D

Build up your crowd the way U want it to look exit, and then in time, you let the general public in.

Thats what i'd do with exit, just my opinion.

Mike Bugout

Originally posted by djmikebugout

close exit. Close it all fall and winter, reopen in spring with new name and some remodeling. (like please, other djs CAN actually touch the the tables in "juniors' booth" and get rid of that treehouse they call a booth on the floor)

Then reopen with a bang. Bring back old school NYC, selective door policy. You with the 4 hot chicks in. You ravers in UFO's, out. Step to the left, step to the right, fierceness is always welcome :D

Build up your crowd the way U want it to look exit, and then in time, you let the general public in.

Mike Bugout

lol well said :clap:

Originally posted by djmikebugout

Mike Bugout

ahhhhh, wouldn't this be kind of difficult with a place that big. i mean, cutting off all the raver types would kind of be hard considering they make up a lot of the crowd that the international DJ's bring in. also, it's their scene as much as it is anyone elses. i don't think people have a problem with the ravers at a place like Exit as much as some of the other kinds of people. personally I think they give the place some character. Don't get me wrong, I love the Roxy...it's a great club...but everyone in that place is the same. there's really no diversity in a place like that. secondly, what about the much disputed asian population of Exit. I have NO problem with Asians(fuck, I have a serious thing for the girls) but thats a big problem that people have with that place. I mean, do you just stop letting them in? Maybe, if they closed it down for awhile like you said, that whole crowd will find another club to take over but it just seems easier said than done. I don't know...either way you look at it the place needs a change.

Originally posted by roninmess

wtf do i need to be jealous of him for?

i could probably name some stuff.. but there is no point with you b/c you will somehow use what i say to "TRY" and make me look dumb... b/c you cant take a fucking joke for shit... maybe its only me you are a dick to online and nice to in person but you need to fucking chill out and stop taking your problems out on other people. I'm sick of you being all hardcore thinking you are god who knows all on CP and aol and then i gues syou could say being "fake" in person... you arent the only one who has to deal with everyday life problems.....

Originally posted by bebby6919

i could probably name some stuff.. but there is no point with you b/c you will somehow use what i say to "TRY" and make me look dumb... b/c you cant take a fucking joke for shit... maybe its only me you are a dick to online and nice to in person but you need to fucking chill out and stop taking your problems out on other people. I'm sick of you being all hardcore thinking you are god who knows all on CP and aol and then i gues syou could say being "fake" in person... you arent the only one who has to deal with everyday life problems.....

yeah, if you lose the hardcore attitude,and bring back Ferry Corsten Exit would be SICK!!!! :box: