Clubplanet Nightlife Community

you know what I hate about some girls

uscuba22000

I hate girls that tease and make a guy think he's got a shot and then...

The girl with a boyfriend that teases/flirts another guy is the one that gets me the most. does she know her smile is the death of him? whats that all about? it's even better when she introduces the 2 of them to each other.

if you would have acted more like a LOVER instead of one of her GIRLfriends she would take you for what you are, an opportunity.

generally, especially with girls with boyfriends, you should talk SEX, present yourself as a SEXUAL BEING, from the beginning. however you do that, be that by talking about you fucking other girls, quoting girls about yourself, telling stories how that girl you know fucked that many guys, etc. she gotta think about fucking in general or you fucking other girls.

if you have done that you will VERY fast (i´m talking about 20-30 minutes after meeting her) get to what she likes and what not, and most important, what she CANNOT do with or even tell her boyfriend. that is where YOU jump in, demonstrate that you can fill that void in her (pun intended ;) ) by either directly stating it or by making up/telling stories that reflect that trait that she misses in her boyfriend, or better just DO it. say she likes having her pinky finger sucked and her boyfriend never does it (stupid example i know) JUST DO IT and watch her SHINE! remember, you are there to fulfill FANTASIES.

for example i´m currently fucking a chick with a boyfriend, and the chick does likes to get it a little rough (scratching, a little biting, hairpulling, etc.). she can not live that fetish with her boyfriend, she loves him and stuff, the EMOTIONAL connection is PERFECT in their relationship. however this girl is SEXUALLY FRUSTRATED, and the thing is, MOST GIRLS ARE!!

for some reason there is SOMETHING missing in 99% of all relationships. i´m just talking about the sexual side here, cause that´s what i´m after, but it works the same way with the emotional side. find out what´s missing and demonstrate you HAVE that what´s missing and that YOU are willing to give HER a shot.

they get off on the power you have when you have someone really wanting you. i get off on that too. it´s a drug like any other with it´s climax in sex. i´m absolutely power-obsessed, many people are.

a girl leading someone on when she has a boyfriend is wrong, but if she's single and free, what's the harm in flirting? i don't mean flirting as a power trip, but as a way to make things fun. people need to realize flirting does not have to mean "oh i want you so bad"... and it's not fair to say it's only girls who "tease" because guys are just as bad :tongue:

Originally posted by tastey

they get off on the power you have when you have someone really wanting you. i get off on that too. it´s a drug like any other with it´s climax in sex. i´m absolutely power-obsessed, many people are.

Yea, it is a power thing. it's the knowledge that they could get you to do something for them just by asking. however, like any other "drug" play with it too long and in the it is the teaser that gets hurt.

Will I get flamed if I raise my hand and say, guilty as charged??? :laugh2:

As a sidenote tho... what you consider flirting... may just be the woman's way of being friendly.

I also agree wholeheartedly with this:

i don't mean flirting as a power trip, but as a way to make things fun. people need to realize flirting does not have to mean "oh i want you so bad"... and it's not fair to say it's only girls who "tease" because guys are just as bad

if you would have acted more like a LOVER instead of one of her GIRLfriends she would take you for what you are, an opportunity.

generally, especially with girls with boyfriends, you should talk SEX, present yourself as a SEXUAL BEING, from the beginning. however you do that, be that by talking about you fucking other girls, quoting girls about yourself, telling stories how that girl you know fucked that many guys, etc. she gotta think about fucking in general or you fucking other girls.

if you have done that you will VERY fast (i´m talking about 20-30 minutes after meeting her) get to what she likes and what not, and most important, what she CANNOT do with or even tell her boyfriend. that is where YOU jump in, demonstrate that you can fill that void in her (pun intended ;) ) by either directly stating it or by making up/telling stories that reflect that trait that she misses in her boyfriend, or better just DO it. say she likes having her pinky finger sucked and her boyfriend never does it (stupid example i know) JUST DO IT and watch her SHINE! remember, you are there to fulfill FANTASIES.

for example i´m currently fucking a chick with a boyfriend, and the chick does likes to get it a little rough (scratching, a little biting, hairpulling, etc.). she can not live that fetish with her boyfriend, she loves him and stuff, the EMOTIONAL connection is PERFECT in their relationship. however this girl is SEXUALLY FRUSTRATED, and the thing is, MOST GIRLS ARE!!

for some reason there is SOMETHING missing in 99% of all relationships. i´m just talking about the sexual side here, cause that´s what i´m after, but it works the same way with the emotional side. find out what´s missing and demonstrate you HAVE that what´s missing and that YOU are willing to give HER a shot.

:laugh: :laugh: tastey you should take money for it cause you sound like a call boy ;)

I agree with most of you saying that you shouldn't pretend you are single and flirt like crazy while having a bf. On the other hand I also have to say, that a lot of guys get the wrong message. I am usually a very friendly, touchy person and when I first came to the States, a lot of guys got this in a total wrong way. I don't see every guy as a possible sex partner. I like to hang out with people (no matter what their gender) as I see them first as a human being that might have some traits I really like and I would like to share some time with them (it's interesting). So, I can be a very touchy feely person...which does NOT mean that I'm even THINKING in a sexual way about that person.

Originally posted by flying_high

:laugh: :laugh: tastey you should take money for it cause you sound like a call boy ;)

I agree with most of you saying that you shouldn't pretend you are single and flirt like crazy while having a bf. On the other hand I also have to say, that a lot of guys get the wrong message. I am usually a very friendly, touchy person and when I first came to the States, a lot of guys got this in a total wrong way. I don't see every guy as a possible sex partner. I like to hang out with people (no matter what their gender) as I see them first as a human being that might have some traits I really like and I would like to share some time with them (it's interesting). So, I can be a very touchy feely person...which does NOT mean that I'm even THINKING in a sexual way about that person.

. . we have a different acceptible level of "personal space" here . . as I'm sure you know by now . . .

Hit the nail right on the head! That's what I was trying to say, only a bit more eloquent than how I put it.

Originally posted by uscuba22000

I hate girls that tease and make a guy think he's got a shot and then...

The girl with a boyfriend that teases/flirts another guy is the one that gets me the most. does she know her smile is the death of him? whats that all about? it's even better when she introduces the 2 of them to each other.

Being a guy can suck...lol There guys who do the same thing so....

haha the babes i´m after are too young (18-23) to make enough money to pay for MY services :D. the only chance they have is that i find something about them that makes me WANT to give it to her :)

funny that you mention it btw. some weeks ago i took a girl home and when we were done i told her "not bad, that´d be 300 euro". and the girl was staring in utter disbelief until i couldn´t keep my serious face any more and cracked up :laugh:

funny that you mention it btw. some weeks ago i took a girl home and when we were done i told her "not bad, that´d be 300 euro". and the girl was staring in utter disbelief until i couldn´t keep my serious face any more and cracked up :laugh:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by somebitch

:laugh: sorry but that is funny to me... i cant imagine leading someone on just to tell them i had a bf. whats wrong with these girls??

:confused::rolleyes:

a girl that I used t be really good friends with ,,,she used to be all over guys while she had a boyfriend, and when theyd try soemthing with her shed be like oh I have a boyfriend, guess she must like the attention...:mad: