Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
rachel1997

so redheads are really red down there...

why do u think we call them 'firebush' ??? it also goes to show my theory of redheads is true...

"there are only 2 types of redheads...hot as fuck and FUGLY as hell..there is no in between"...like with blondes and brunettes and whatever else colors out there..you see a girl and its like "yah shes cute, she is ok" but with redheads you dont see that..its either HOT or NOT.

Originally posted by gambitrah

why do u think we call them 'firebush' ??? it also goes to show my theory of redheads is true...

"there are only 2 types of redheads...hot as fuck and FUGLY as hell..there is no in between"...like with blondes and brunettes and whatever else colors out there..you see a girl and its like "yah shes cute, she is ok" but with redheads you dont see that..its either HOT or NOT.

So true....but I have yet to see a hot red headed guy.....if one actually exists..

:goofy:

geez im white..but that girl is BLEACH white..almost looks like a polar bear in a snowstorm...

gads...

of course most real redheads are fair skinned and burn like bacon when exposed to light...

but still...

Originally posted by gambitrah

:laugh:

Originally posted by dani672

oh its light brown

not to be a doubter...but care to share a pic of that hair of yours?...head i mean of course :)

and then if so inclined the rest..none of these other ninny girls would do it :)

:D

I dont see what Mcfly is crying about. . .if that theory is true he is def on the Hot end ;):hump:

btw. . .am i the only one who sees it, or does this girl resemble a certain board member. . . :confused::D