Jump to content
Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
LavenderMenace

***HomeGrown Roll Call- 7/23***

Recommended Posts

Who's coming down this week?

The line up:

RoHa 8pm – 9pm

Rob Frannicola 9pm – 10pm

DL 10pm – 11pm

Kurtis Patrick 11pm – 12pm

X-Phactor 12pm – 1am

Bogdan 1am – 2am

it just keeps getting better and better. . .

you guys should try and get there early this week cause I heard RoHa's set and its especially B-A-N-G-I-N. (not that I'm biased at all)

;)

:bounce: :bounce:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by wideskies

are Rob Frannicola, DL, Kurtis Patrick, and X-Phactor on the board?

i'm not very good with screen names :)

DL posted once after the last time he was at homegrown and spun an awesome breaks set.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by hotcheme

DL posted once after the last time he was at homegrown and spun an awesome breaks set.

I don't think that counts as "being on the board"...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

DL drives all the way down from Boston to spin @ HomeGrown so you won't find him on the boards except when he is spinning here. Kurtis P. = Kurtis Patrick. I am sure you will see that sn around. X-Phactor is on the boards now too. Rob Frannicola is a lurker.

Board members or not, these guys are gonna throw down tommorow night. Gonna be fun indeed.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by roha3000

DL drives all the way down from Boston to spin @ HomeGrown so you won't find him on the boards except when he is spinning here.

whatever happened to only having dj's play that support the party?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by echostar

whatever happened to only having dj's play that support the party?

That is most often the case. However, DL is a special guest of ours and as such he is an exception. We may choose to do that from time to time in order to bring the best talent that we can to HomeGrown. Last time DL spun at HomeGrown we had such a positive response that we decided to bring him back.

We brought him here for everyone to enjoy. Lets not make into anything more than that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

well ron, if you wanna throw a party thats open to the public, you have to deal with your problems accordingly....in public

i create "scenes" because i say what everyone else says behind your back....i just actually say it

if you didnt wanna have me spin, just say you didnt wanna have me spin....dont make up excuses and have other people play

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by echostar

well ron, if you wanna throw a party thats open to the public, you have to deal with your problems accordingly....in public

i create "scenes" because i say what everyone else says behind your back....i just actually say it

if you didnt wanna have me spin, just say you didnt wanna have me spin....dont make up excuses and have other people play

I already told you to take any issues you have up with me rather than make a scene on the board. You may be young Justin, but there is no need to act like a child. You are not the only one who has asked to spin at HomeGrown, and has not yet had a chance. I told you to come and support the party and bring a demo because that is your best chance to get a spot sooner rather than later.

You have come to the party, that is true. So have others. Rakkham comes every week and he also gave me a demo. He may not have been asked to spin yet, but he will. I don't hear him bitching and moaning that a spot was given to someone else rather than him. Keep in mind I am not the only one who books people for this party. There are 4 people involved and we all are trying our best to keep everyone happy. So far, with the exception of you, everyone seems to enjoy the party.

Save your bitching for me in person. Because all you are doing right now is acting like a child. You instant messaged me this morning and said nothing about your concerns. Now you go and bitch publicly on a message board. Very smart. Also, a great way to convince us to give you a spot.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by echostar

just for the record for third parties looking at this...i dont want to spin, im just calling him out for handling shit the way he did....i dont wanna look like im begging for a spot or something

Of course not. Calling me multiple times a day asking me whether we had the lineup for the following week already booked and telling me many times a day through IM and the phone that you had 10 people who want to come see you so I have to tell you immediately that you have a spot. That doesn't sound like begging or trying to pressure me to give you a spot does it?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by roha3000

Also, a great way to convince us to give you a spot.

i just said i didnt wanna spin, im calling you out for giving me a run around

Originally posted by roha3000

I already told you to take any issues you have up with me rather than make a scene on the board. .

i just said - if you throw a party open to the public, be prepared to deal with your problems in public

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by roha3000

Of course not. Calling me multiple times a day asking me whether we had the lineup for the following week already booked and telling me many times a day through IM and the phone that you had 10 people who want to come see you so I have to tell you immediately that you have a spot. That doesn't sound like begging or trying to pressure me to give you a spot does it?

but that was weeks ago

youre not getting what im saying.....im saying i dont want to spin NOW...im just calling you out to vent and say some shit that no one else would say

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by echostar

i WAS trying to get a spot, but gave up when i realized the party wasnt worth my time....hence this thread

Thats right, the party isn't worth your time, but you IM'ed me this morning telling me you were coming to the party tommorow. How interesting...you like to hang out at parties that aren't worth your time. Makes sense.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by roha3000

Thats right, the party isn't worth your time, but you IM'ed me this morning telling me you were coming to the party tommorow. How interesting...you like to hang out at parties that aren't worth your time. Makes sense.

yes, i am coming....but im only coming for the same reason 80% of the other people are going to be there

BECAUSE ITS FREE AND THERES NOT MUCH ELSE TO DO ON A TUESDAY

now as much as youre gonna just want to laugh at this it doesnt matter because this is the shit everyone says behind your back but no one will actually say

i have had this conversation with multiple people who have all told me the same thing and are just there because its free and theres nothing else to do

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by echostar

yes, i am coming....but im only coming for the same reason 80% of the other people are going to be there

BECAUSE ITS FREE AND THERES NOT MUCH ELSE TO DO ON A TUESDAY

now as much as youre gonna just want to laugh at this it doesnt matter because this is the shit everyone says behind your back but no one will actually say

i have had this conversation with multiple people who have all told me the same thing and are just there because its free and theres nothing else to do

it is a fun party. please don't create drama over this and ruin the party for others.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

×