Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
vicman

Sooo...how does your weekend schedule look?

I really want to go to DH, but I may have to go to a going away party instead. :(

Probably a good thing - since I'll have an easier time staying sober at a party. I think...

BTW Vic, thanks for taking care of my drunk ass on Saturday! I swear I'm still hungover!

Originally posted by vicman

i wonder if anyone has ever drank each and everyone of the who-knows-how-many-hundreds of beers they have there

I don't know, but it's insane how much the staff knows about it. i mean, i guess they'd have to...

don't mind me today, btw (or the obvious statement above). it was a crazy weekend, so i'm a bit spacey.

:screwy: meg

oh, yeah no problem about Saturday malanee, had a great time at Heaven with everyone there. i havent drank almost anything (except 3 glasses of wine last sat.) in the past 2 weeks, when friday comes around it will be 3 weeks....it will not be pretty at all :worry:

and yes, i am jealous....santa barbara.....

friday - no question...howells

sat - try and recover from friday

sat - if recovery is possible...see brian at the edge

sun - spin at modern.

area 2 is only happening if someone decides to give me a free ticket. chances of that are pretty slim, tho.

Originally posted by superfli

danny howells was a lot of fun here in denver. the club was awesome, real intimate...you can stand right behind the booth and see everything.

carl cox friday!!!! :D

superfli is just trying to rub it in...damn i'm really going to kick his ass next time i see him :D