Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Sound Factrory July20th Track IDz ???

oua2000

it's not really for me, i didnt know if it was posible or not, somebody asked me to get some songs that were played that night, so i just decided to ask here, but thanx anyway guys.

If you know atleast couple of the songs that were played please post em, thanx alot for all your replies.

ill give ya the easy ones

Narcotic Thrust - Safe From Harm

Robbie Rivera - Hum Melody

Deborah Cox - Never Knew

Amanda Ghost - Idol

Deborah Cox - Things Just Aint The Same

Alicia Keys - Woman's Worth

Reina - No Ones Gonna Change You

Ben Shaw - So Strong

and hours of TECH that i have no idea:laugh:

BG

tim deluxe it just wont do..

no more games with i just died in your arms..didnt hear it someone told me but i have heard him mix that before.

i cant really remember any other ones..ibclubbin is right there was lots of tech...

Problem with getting track ID's is that you heard his version of the track one way or another. What was the deal with Going Thru It...i seriously wanted to fucking scream at the top of my lungs and bang out on the floor...he was driving me insane. And then that fucking AM I Gay track. I heard some version of Funk A Tron, i dunno...i wish he would put out a live set on Mini-disc from one of his nights.

Originally posted by clubbhoppintg

Problem with getting track ID's is that you heard his version of the track one way or another. What was the deal with Going Thru It...i seriously wanted to fucking scream at the top of my lungs and bang out on the floor...he was driving me insane. And then that fucking AM I Gay track. I heard some version of Funk A Tron, i dunno...i wish he would put out a live set on Mini-disc from one of his nights.

:confused:

so youre saying it was good or bad?

and that was the Hum Melody

BG