Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ladies - fem ques.

starcapone

the only way i never get razor bumps is to wax instead. honestly, it's so much better....no irritation, no hair for at least three weeks and always super smooth. if you don't want to wax, try shaving with a thick conditioner and use BikiniZone lotion after ur shower. and make sure ur razor is fairly new. dull blades = razor bumps.

Bikini Zone is good, but it stings and is stinky; I only use it as a last resort. I always use Vitamin E oil immediately after shaving, while I'm still in the shower. Also, the less often you shave, the less irritation you will have. Unless you have to always keep perfectly smooth (ie, if you see your man every day), and depending on how fast your hair grows, I'd suggest shaving no more than twice a week.

i shave every other day...

the way i avoid it all is shave going with the hair instead of oppoiste it's growth... ?? (does this make sence)

and after i finish, i exfoliate with apricot scrub... never have red bumps, or ingrown hairs...

;)

Originally posted by tastyt

Bikini Zone is good, but it stings and is stinky; I only use it as a last resort. I always use Vitamin E oil immediately after shaving, while I'm still in the shower. Also, the less often you shave, the less irritation you will have. Unless you have to always keep perfectly smooth (ie, if you see your man every day), and depending on how fast your hair grows, I'd suggest shaving no more than twice a week.

Yup she's right Bikini Zone, it also works for men who shave.......... u don't have to just use it on your privates. Arms, legs, chest it works just as well.......

i once was shaving too. i still do, but only facial hair. the rest (also "down under") is waxed. it is just soooo much better than shaving. hurts like a bitch sometimes but there´s a little pleasure in every pain :tongue:

Yeah but when u wax, don't u have to wait until it is a certain length before u have it done again? I use the Mens razor, Mach 3, it is the best razor around and I have been shaving for a long time. Usually the razor bumps appear in the crease of your legs and to the sides, I once heard a stripper on Howard Stern say she uses neosporin and never gets razor bumps. So I tried it and it works great, no sting and no red bumps!!!! I only use it every where except over the actual puss itself!!! Cuz red bumps don't appear there for some reason!!! ;)

Originally posted by perns2002

After you shave right? I belive Bikini Zone has the same effect and cheaper for more. probally the same ingerdients

But Bikini Zone stings (and stinks). I don't think it's any cheaper either.

Good call GG! See ya tonite! :D

Originally posted by ds424

how do u know when it is time to switch the blade on ur razor???

. . . . I don't know how it is for chicks . . but for me, it's when I shave and as I go across the hair I feel resistance . . . a properly sharp blade should cut the hair without catching on anything . . the minute it starts to, get a new one . .