Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I just want to complain.

OK, now I've heard Exit has gotten worse over the years, I haven't been there in several months, but What the fuck was up with Exit on Saturday night? We got there around 2am.. no line (which I thought was strange).. go inside... EMPTY!!! I paid $30 for this shit??? Well at least I got drunk. got to see some dude dance around in this thong while me, my friend and a bunch of gay dudes were ogling him. lol

ok just wanted to bitch about it.. was anyone else there?

Originally posted by Rina900

OK, now I've heard Exit has gotten worse over the years, I haven't been there in several months, but What the fuck was up with Exit on Saturday night? We got there around 2am.. no line (which I thought was strange).. go inside... EMPTY!!! I paid $30 for this shit??? Well at least I got drunk. got to see some dude dance around in this thong while me, my friend and a bunch of gay dudes were ogling him. lol

ok just wanted to bitch about it.. was anyone else there?

lol, that's the problem with big clubs, u need a lot of ppl to make it look like it's happening. A handful of ppl that normally will make a small club look lively doesn't work at Exit.

Originally posted by tastyt

I thought he was on all night?

I'm not sure. When i went last month there was someone on before him till 6. And then they had Denny tsettos spinning on saturdays before him till 6 a couple months ago not sure though if that still goes on.