Clubplanet Nightlife Community

~~ Merge ~~ Rydel ~~ Merge ~~ Rydel ~~

Oh my god!!!!!!

Richy was out of control on sat night at merge...

He was droppin bombs after bombs after bombs!!!!!! wow, i was there with mt girl, she likes hip hop, we were hangin out upstairs for the most of the time...i had to sneak downstairs every 15 minutes cause the fuckin awesome music richy was spinning..

:D

Originally posted by axel-a-promos

Oh my god!!!!!!

Richy was out of control on sat night at merge...

He was droppin bombs after bombs after bombs!!!!!! wow, i was there with mt girl, she likes hip hop, we were hangin out upstairs for the most of the time...i had to sneak downstairs every 15 minutes cause the fuckin awesome music richy was spinning..

:D

Axel I got one thing to say to you besides thanx for the ummm hooking me up.

SELLOUT.

Yeah Unique is good and all but hip-hop. Richie is da fucking man.

This past Saturday was probably one of the best nights of the summer. Richie was just unstoppable, on point all night... The vibe, the crowd, and the people I was with just made rydell's bday party such an insane time. The best part of the night was when they turned off the music to sing "Happy birthday".

AFter the singing stopped... right back into the insanity (Horns, Ice Jets, foam, and Going through It).. Richie went on to play an incredible hour of hard beats to close.

It was good seeing all the CP people there... ClubAngel, Sandman, Badassmafuka, Brian1500, Piro8, Neena16,Stardo, NYCchic, XXSplashXX, Kosta, Sergio, Binoy, Tooch, Tyco... and i'm sure there was more, but i'm too shot to remember...

Originally posted by dgboyyy

I'm still hearing beats in my head from sat. night. Rydell is sickkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk. Anything going on this sat. @ merge?

Yeah the usual weekly insanity with my birthday!!!!

Axel ur too funny

Originally posted by axel-a-promos

hi ... it was nice meeting u last weekend...

u missed a good party...(i didnt see u there)...

I didnt make it down. . I was napping for SF, but once it came time to go it was way too nice. . .so I didnt even make it to that. ..:laugh: I'll def be there this weekend as long as everything goes accordingly ;)