Clubplanet Nightlife Community

anyone do anything crazy this weekend?

Guest gabo

heehe its not a very interesting tale like sassas, no adventure into the woods with a columbian stranger, but here it goes...

i was over at my friends house (yanno, the one with the girlfriend from my other post). we were just talking and stuff on the couch, the dog was going nutz so he was like lets go in my room, I said ok. we went into his room and sat in the bed, he was on his laptop doing work, i was just sitting around smoking pot. I was trying to be a good girl and stay off his dick but he makes me so horny i couldnt resist... one thing lead to the next and we started kissing, i got on top of him and i could feel him getting all horny which makes me even hornier than i already am... you figure out the rest :laugh:

:idea:

Originally posted by somebitch

:laugh: i got some :licker:

me too...

It was on the roof of my friends building in the city. I have so many scratches on my back, the girl has even more. we where all covered in dirt by the time we finished, her ass and back were completely black as well as our cloth. It was pretyt wild... :cool: