Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Attn Badasshomofuka Diksuka Ballgargler

YOU LITTLE 125LB GREEK COCKSUCKER! HOW DARE YOU BLOW OFF A MANDATORY WARRIOR MEETING AT RIVERSTREET!

WAS IT TO HANG OUT WITH TINI-BOPPERS AT ABYSS? YOU GOTTA BE JOKING! YOU HAVE JUST BEEN DEMOTED TO PRIVATE PYLE.

WHAT IS YOUR MAJOR MALFUNCTION PYLE? WE WILL HAVE A REVIEW MEETING THIS WEEK TO REVIEW YOUR PERFORMANCE AT SF THIS PAST SUN. ALL I CAN SAY, IS THAT IT DOESN'T LOOK GOOD PRIVATE FAGASS. WARRIORS!!! GET THE TOWELS AND SOAP

BARS READY!!! IT'S TIME FOR A GOOD OLE TOWEL PARTY!!!!

Originally posted by stiffler

Badass is probably in a coma right now. From what I understand he went from Merge/tempts to factory to surf to tempts, and then probably to the Toms River ICU.

IT DOESN'T MATTER WHAT HE DID SATURDAY AND SUNDAY, HE SHOULD HAVE BEEN AT RIVERSTREET, LIKE NJGUIDO.COM SAYS ......THERE ARE NO EXCUSES

Originally posted by tommytempts

IT DOESN'T MATTER WHAT HE DID SATURDAY AND SUNDAY, HE SHOULD HAVE BEEN AT RIVERSTREET, LIKE NJGUIDO.COM SAYS ......THERE ARE NO EXCUSES

you are so right as usually . I lost sight of the thread.

Badass.i don't care how hot that little 13yr old was. You should have dropped her ass off at USA Roller Rink and headed down to Riverstreet

Originally posted by stiffler

you are so right as usually . I lost sight of the thread.

Badass.i don't care how hot that little 13yr old was. You should have dropped her ass off at USA Roller Rink and headed down to Riverstreet

Ha Ha you make me laugh first of all she is legal and the girl is banging and she wanted to go to Abyss but I will be at River Street this week I am fucking hurting Monday we wnet to the city tuesdady city wednesday Houlihans then to the city thursday southpark friday Abyss then to Jenni juggs for afterhours then driove to the shore by myself saturday Merge to Factory Then to Surf thewn closed out Tempts then After hours I would say noone can top that hear is the real warriors

Vip did you get my message while I was at Factory