Clubplanet Nightlife Community

XMAS IN JULY @JOEYS by VIP-TECH/JOEYSLIKKS

VIP-TECH/JOEY SLIKKS/JAKE A PRIMETIME PRESENTS......

CHRISTMAS IN JULY @ JOEYS IN CLIFTON

THURSDAY JULY 25th

$1000 BIKINI CONTEST

MUSIC BY D.J. JOE GIORGIO

BEAT THE CLOCK COORS LIGHT DRAFTS

$2 LUGE SHOTS/$3 SMIRNOFF ICE

LADIES RSVP FOR THE CONTEST

CALL SERGIO @ 732 525 2583

GIRLS 18 GUYS 21

(check out the riverstreet thread for a review on dj giorgio

this kid is an up and coming talent in the industry who blew

the roof off riverstreet last friday.we are a brand new promotions team who has big big plans for this kid.

stay tuned for future venues.....VIP)

Originally posted by vip-tech

VIP-TECH/JOEY SLIKKS/JAKE A PRIMETIME PRESENTS......

CHRISTMAS IN JULY @ JOEYS IN CLIFTON

THURSDAY JULY 25th

$1000 BIKINI CONTEST

MUSIC BY D.J. JOE GIORGIO

BEAT THE CLOCK COORS LIGHT DRAFTS

$2 LUGE SHOTS/$3 SMIRNOFF ICE

LADIES RSVP FOR THE CONTEST

CALL SERGIO @ 732 525 2583

GIRLS 18 GUYS 21

(check out the riverstreet thread for a review on dj giorgio

this kid is an up and coming talent in the industry who blew

the roof off riverstreet last friday.we are a brand new promotions team who has big big plans for this kid.

stay tuned for future venues.....VIP)

Damn when did this happen? you fuckers are all over the place,... Maybe ill have to head to joeys now..

Originally posted by latinaz

I have a better chance at coming to Joeys on Thursday nite than I have on Friday nite at Riverstreet.

I will try but if not I will DEF. be there next week if your there.

:D

ummmm, it would be nice for you to show up to at least one event missy. I hope your not painting again?

Originally posted by stiffler

ummmm, it would be nice for you to show up to at least one event missy. I hope your not painting again?

Um no my darling but I will be packing glasses for the move. I will bring an outfit up north with me just in case I can make it. But if I cant this week I will DEFINITELY make it next week.

Originally posted by latinaz

Um no my darling but I will be packing glasses for the move. I will bring an outfit up north with me just in case I can make it. But if I cant this week I will DEFINITELY make it next week.

Thats okay, who am I kiddin anyway, I miss surf almost every sunday cause I'm too f-up from saturday. I usually re-group for Tempts sunday night though......and thats about the only time I get to see you buzzin around. I swear to god, one night you flew threw our crowd at the back bar so fast i barely understood your hello........................

da DA da DA da DAAAAA, its super ZEE!

Originally posted by dknybabe2929

I HOPE TO SEE ALL YOU GUYS OUT TOMORROW!!!! STIFFLER, DO I GET TO BE BLESSED WITH YOUR PRESENCE THURS AND FRIDAY AS WELL??;):D SEE YOU ALL TOMORROW NIGHT!!!:D

Yes, you absolutely do. I will be there supporting the Warriors and their newly found infamous DJ Joe................

see you tomorrow.

Originally posted by badassmafuka

Well I will have some chick over my house tomm doing a little midnight skinny dipping sorry cant make it but will be at Riverstreet Friday night

Badass, Badass, Badass.........what the fuck is up wit you. Ahhh, Who am I kidding, tell her to bring a freind and I'll come too. j/k

Originally posted by stiffler

Thats okay, who am I kiddin anyway, I miss surf almost every sunday cause I'm too f-up from saturday. I usually re-group for Tempts sunday night though......and thats about the only time I get to see you buzzin around. I swear to god, one night you flew threw our crowd at the back bar so fast i barely understood your hello........................

da DA da DA da DAAAAA, its super ZEE!

You are tooo funny... When Im on a mission - IM ON A MISSION!!

BUT Im heading up north today about 2-4 then pack and hopefully I'll be done about 9 then get ready for Joeys (I hope) . Actually this will be my only time I can party this weekend - Im working doubles SATURDAY AND SUNDAY :mad: . OH WELL.

DEFINITLY WILL BE AT JOEYS TONITE, I DONT THINK IVE BEEN THERE SINCE MAY, IM USUALLY THERE EVERY THURSDAY IN THE FALL B/C ITS RIGHT BY ME. LONG LINE TONITE EVERYBODY BETTER BE THERE EARLY UNLESS YOU KNOW SOMEONE!! HOPE TO SEE EVERYONE THERE, ITS GONNA BE INSANE!! :blown: