Clubplanet Nightlife Community

New Afterhours Downtown!! No Cover!!

geeohh

Come check out the newest after-hours in downtown Miami!

Sin After-hours @ Club Exile (90 NE 11th St. 2 blocks west of Biscayne Blvd. on 11th St.)

Every Saturday doors open @ 5am with resident DJ Gio (THE MIX afterhours) spinning the best in progressive house & TRANCE!! on a 42,000 watt mind bending NEXO Alpha E sound system (rated one of the best sound systems in the world)

ladies 18, guys 21. NO COVER (21+) Full liquor bar!

What more can you ask for.....Legally?:hat:

Don't forget your sunglasses.:cool:

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest saleen351

I give it two weeks till they are the downtown equivilant of liquid... no name djs get you no crowd, bring in some talent and maybe we'll go, but dj fuck face is not the way to go...... you look cheep with no talent....... plus any trance is too much trance..... keep that shit progressive...

WOW! I'd never thought I would ever confront so much hostility.

If you want to pay $50 cover charge and $10 for a single well liquor drink. hey more power to you. We are not trying to compete with the money machine. All we are doing is offering an alternative afterhours.

Originally posted by geeohh

If you want to pay $50 cover charge and $10 for a single well liquor drink. hey more power to you. We are not trying to compete with the money machine. All we are doing is offering an alternative afterhours.

Where is there a $50 cover charge?

Id like to know?

NEXO Alpha E soundsystems are rated well by all the major trade magazines, Club Systems Int'l, Live Sound Int'l, MIX, etc...I like the NEXO sound, very good high end without being shrill. To keep it unscientific of course. I'm still sold on an Avalon rig though.

Of course, it's all in the install. Gio, did Infinite do the install?

Drew and I wanted to check the place out a few weeks ago, but it was closed at 8:30 AM???

I remember THE MIX , PADILLA & GIO .... THE PLACE WAS INSANE!!!!!!!!! it was the time when some people were actually enjoying the music in general than complaining about what genre

it was.

So theres a new club @ downtown ...... variety is good. :)

bro if you weren't such a dick to me, and just shrug me off, I would off help you out a bit here but nahhh. Geohh your just trying to promote yourself spinning (at least thats what I got from trying to help out). The Place is Big, Loud and pretty nice BUT needs a shitload of improvement, theres no marketing and your never gonna get people to just come to afterhours, you need a total dance night. And alot of other things.

Pete

Originally posted by Nolimit

just curious, rated one of the best sound systems by whom?

Well I'll tell you one thing. NEXO Alpha sounds a helluva lot better than that PHAZON crap. If you don't believe me, I'm down to do a sound system shootout with any sound company, any day of the week.

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by festivalcre8or

Well I'll tell you one thing. NEXO Alpha sounds a helluva lot better than that PHAZON crap. If you don't believe me, I'm down to do a sound system shootout with any sound company, any day of the week.

ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR FUCKING MIND POSTING THIS? YOU ARE TELLING ME THAT YOUR SYSTEM AT EXILE IN DOWNTOWN SHITHOLE MIAMI IS BETTER THEN DANNY T'S AND DANNY HOWELLS SYSTEM AT ARC IN NYC???????????????????

CRACK KILLS BROTHER, SEEK SOME HELP......... YOU NEED IT.....

Originally posted by geeohh

i'll suport you new afterhours - dont worry they will come!

ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR FUCKING MIND POSTING THIS? YOU ARE TELLING ME THAT YOUR SYSTEM AT EXILE IN DOWNTOWN SHITHOLE MIAMI IS BETTER THEN DANNY T'S AND DANNY HOWELLS SYSTEM AT ARC IN NYC???????????????????

__________________ ___________________________________

:punch: :punch: :argue:

:eek: :eek:

Originally posted by thehog

__________________ ___________________________________

:punch: :punch: :argue:

:eek: :eek:

What I said was I'll take any of my NEXO audio designs and go up against any system that's not NEXO and bury it. What kills me is that so many people think that NYC has the best nightclub systems and that's a crock of shit. The NEXO Alpha E system at Exile is killer. It's so powerful that they have to be careful not to shake the structure of the building due to how low the bass goes.

Believe me when I tell you. NYC ain't the only place that has smoking sound systems.

Originally posted by djdekan

bro if you weren't such a dick to me, and just shrug me off, I would off help you out a bit here but nahhh. Geohh your just trying to promote yourself spinning (at least thats what I got from trying to help out). The Place is Big, Loud and pretty nice BUT needs a shitload of improvement, theres no marketing and your never gonna get people to just come to afterhours, you need a total dance night. And alot of other things.

Pete

Well Pete, you came to me with a home made CD of you spinning and a business card that you got for FREE @ vistaprint.com, just like 30 other DJ's. You didn't do anything to make yourself standout from the rest. As for helping me out. How? You dont have any experience in the nightlife industry except for being a patron. At least that's what I understand from reading your website. As for trying to promote myself spinning. Remember that night you came in and I let you and another dj throw a couple of records? I told you both the system wasn't fine tuned yet and not to turn up the mixer past "8" because you would get feedback from the monitors. Well when you got on the decks you picked the 2 hardest techno records in my crates and you had the system humming to the point that I had to run up to the booth and turn it down on you.

LOUDER & HARDER ISN'T BETTER!!!

Look I see you have a lot of drive and passion to make it as a DJ

(especially after dropping out of school to move to clubland) you still need to pay your dues. Just cause I didn't hire you doesn't mean you need to start burning your bridges, especially since you moved to Miami recently. DJ's in Miami are a dime a dozen. Stay humble and your time will come.

Gio

Originally posted by saleen351

I give it two weeks till they are the downtown equivilant of liquid... no name djs get you no crowd, bring in some talent and maybe we'll go, but dj fuck face is not the way to go...... you look cheep with no talent....... plus any trance is too much trance..... keep that shit progressive...

Club Space Celebrity?.....

You must be a legend.... in you own mind.

best regards,

dj fuck face