Clubplanet Nightlife Community

New Afterhours Downtown!! No Cover!!

geeohh

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

someone comes on cp to promote something. it turns into multi page fiasco. the man is here to promote his event .just like Biz, Spacious, JCBliss, etc. if you don't like what , he is doing then don't fcuking go. obviously he has put ,a good deal of effort , and $$$ into this.. if Gio is part the team, responsible for The Mix. he knows what's up.. before you jump all over things, try it out first. the scene will never grow, with this negative shit being posted all the time.

someone comes on cp to promote something. it turns into multi page fiasco. the man is here to promote his event .just like Biz, Spacious, JCBliss, etc. if you don't like what , he is doing then don't fcuking go. obviously he has put ,a good deal of effort , and $$$ into this.. if Gio is part the team, responsible for The Mix. he knows what's up.. before you jump all over things, try it out first. the scene will never grow, with this negative shit being posted all the time.

you're right Tony but you know how this board is.....:rolleyes:

rough crowd here.....

Originally posted by sobeton

thanx sobeton

Gio:)

Originally posted by geeohh

If your from Miami you know where.

Only time I ever paid $50 to go into Space, which is what im guessing your talking about was during WMC, if they ever tried to charge me $50 for a regular night, or afterhours, id laugh in there face and walk away.

Exile is open this weekend, you say open Saturday, does that mean Saturday Night or Friday night?

Originally posted by pod

NEXO Alpha E soundsystems are rated well by all the major trade magazines, Club Systems Int'l, Live Sound Int'l, MIX, etc...I like the NEXO sound, very good high end without being shrill. To keep it unscientific of course. I'm still sold on an Avalon rig though.

Of course, it's all in the install. Gio, did Infinite do the install?

Drew and I wanted to check the place out a few weeks ago, but it was closed at 8:30 AM???

thanx for your reply

did you go on a friday? my afterhours in only on saturday.

Originally posted by festivalcre8or

Well I'll tell you one thing. NEXO Alpha sounds a helluva lot better than that PHAZON crap. If you don't believe me, I'm down to do a sound system shootout with any sound company, any day of the week.

Hey Terry thanx, your a god-send

I appreciate you backing me up.

Does anyone remember "Space Electronic Music Festival" aka "Mecca" behind Club Space with Paul Oakenfold, Bunny & T. Confucious?

That was a NEXO Alpha sound system.

festivalcre8tor was the sound engineer for that festival.

Originally posted by festivalcre8or

Well I'll tell you one thing. NEXO Alpha sounds a helluva lot better than that PHAZON crap. If you don't believe me, I'm down to do a sound system shootout with any sound company, any day of the week.

Have u heard Arc's new sound system? Far from crap.

I can agree to a certain extent that just because it's phazon, doesn't mean it's the best sound system in the world. Shelter and Roxy in NYC have Steve Dash Audio systems and they need some severe tweaking. Im no sound expert but I sure as hell know enough to know what sounds good and what doesn't...

Well, Exile has been open for a few months now, not really brand new, and the afterhours is nothin to tell your friends about. Its a nice club, great sound, has ALOT of potential, but obviously Gio isnt doin something right if noone has even heard of the club even being open, AND its NEXT to the Living Room!!! I know it takes a while to get people in the door, but come on, its between two of the most popular clubs in Miami and not one person has been there!

I was down there with Pete and we offered to help promote, even as a f*ckin street team for free becuz I think a new afterhours is needed for some variety. But Gio was rude about the whole deal in the following week. He's tryin to run the afterhours and be the dj at the same time...dont think its workin man....just like it wasn't two months ago...

Hey Terry thanx, your a god-send

I appreciate you backing me up.

Does anyone remember "Space Electronic Music Festival" aka "Mecca" behind Club Space with Paul Oakenfold, Bunny & T. Confucious?

That was a NEXO Alpha sound system.

festivalcre8tor was the sound engineer for that festival.

Yeah I was there, and the sound wasnt the best I've ever heard outside or inside...

Originally posted by steffy27

Well, Exile has been open for a few months now, not really brand new, and the afterhours is nothin to tell your friends about. Its a nice club, great sound, has ALOT of potential, but obviously Gio isnt doin something right if noone has even heard of the club even being open, AND its NEXT to the Living Room!!! I know it takes a while to get people in the door, but come on, its between two of the most popular clubs in Miami and not one person has been there!

I was down there with Pete and we offered to help promote, even as a f*ckin street team for free becuz I think a new afterhours is needed for some variety. But Gio was rude about the whole deal in the following week. He's tryin to run the afterhours and be the dj at the same time...dont think its workin man....just like it wasn't two months ago...

First of all, if you wanted to help I told you to show up @ 1:30am to to pick up flyers to distribute at the doors of the clubs on south beach. Neither you or Pete showed up. And the only thing I could of possibly been rude about is when Pete was mixing and he was playing to loud & causing the system to hum.

Hey I'm not try to start war on this board. If you thought I was rude I apoligize. I never ment to piss you off.

I stopped by on a Sunday morning...I'll try again though! I'll make an attempt to bring my hair-devoid tech-house friend too :)

You have a valid point towards Pete, harder is not necessarily better. A lot of trance DJs go way overboard at first, seeking to slaughter the dancefloor. Too many nowadays do that, or go totally opposite into cheeseland...

On an off-note, what sort of lighting system is @ your place?

Originally posted by pod

I stopped by on a Sunday morning...I'll try again though! I'll make an attempt to bring my hair-devoid tech-house friend too :)

You have a valid point towards Pete, harder is not necessarily better. A lot of trance DJs go way overboard at first, seeking to slaughter the dancefloor. Too many nowadays do that, or go totally opposite into cheeseland...

On an off-note, what sort of lighting system is @ your place?

cool thanx,

Cromar & Martin

Originally posted by mikeydny

Is Exile open this saturday morning, cuz we all know whos spinning after PVD :blown:

Who Edgar V?

We are not open on saturday morning..... Shit, I'm not gonna miss Paul Van Dyk.

Who Edgar V?

We are not open on saturday morning..... Shit, I'm not gonna miss Paul Van Dyk.

edgar is not closing as far as I know.:( you should try and stop by PVd. meet the gang..maybe we could put some, of these fires out over a few :beer: . :)

Originally posted by sobeton

edgar is not closing as far as I know.:( you should try and stop by PVd. meet the gang..maybe we could put some, of these fires out over a few :beer: . :)

I'm definitley going to be @ PVD;)

Originally posted by dizzyscarlet

whats up gio, well i cant really say anything about exile cause i havent been there, but i'm open to checking it out, why not?

thanx dizzyscarlet

hope to see you there:D

dont forget you sunglasses

Originally posted by mikeydny

Only time I ever paid $50 to go into Space, which is what im guessing your talking about was during WMC, if they ever tried to charge me $50 for a regular night, or afterhours, id laugh in there face and walk away.

Exile is open this weekend, you say open Saturday, does that mean Saturday Night or Friday night?

Well I'm pretty sure PVD is gonna be around $50 to get in.

Exile's afterhours (SIN) is open Saturday night/Sunday Morning @ 5 am.

Well I'm pretty sure PVD is gonna be around $50 to get in.

Exile's afterhours (SIN) is open Saturday night/Sunday Morning @ 5 am.

I seriously doubt its gonna be $50 to get in.

I don't think they even charged that for him during WMC.

Only time will tell.

Geeohh,

aside from the :nopity:

how can you even think of goin up against...

attachment.php?postid=943005

(what large marbles u must have)

attachment.php?postid=943046

May the force be w/ you.

(Emperor & his Jedi Knights next-door)

(Space babes aswell)

I'll swing on by/check it out

for a change of scenery alright.

Do us CP'ers get any Buga-treatment?

HOUSESSIONS brought to you by Bugaloo®

"Dont leave your HOUSE w/ out'em"

attachment.php?postid=943011