• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by djoscarg

HEY GIO......

FUCK YOU!!!!!!

SEE YOU DOWNTOWN BITCH......

:mad:

hey i'm still pissed off at you. Space is your club and its your responsisbility to prevue the talent that replaces you while your on the road. Dj nv totaly makes me not want to come back to space, but i'm a fan of yours so your lucky i'll be back.... please pm me with Dj nv address so me and andrew can find him and break all his dj equipment, so this tragedy can be averted the next time... My audiologist said i have permanent damage done... your boss spacious fucked up, they should of pulled that guy at midnight, they knew how bad it was, but did nothing..

Saleen, Peters takes the decks way before 5 am in Factory. How many times you been there? :laugh: Peters wont be down here before WMC, highly doubtful. This year at living room for his WMC party, was fucking packed, why they booked it same night as Danny is beyond me, hope they dont do that again this year. Party was great even though his moniters in the booth were broke, but it was a SF party, there were no people in there that werent from NY, minus the few of us who live down here.

Originally posted by djdekan

I really dont think PVD is all that happy with Roland Opening or closing for him (Me neither), especially after Paul, and Edgar are close friends and know each others styles.

When you have 2 DJs who know eachothers style and can vibe off the crowd all night --------> that sh*t rules! It's a real shame they couldn't get Edgar in the booth w/ PVD.

All I have got to say is in 2 weeks: SUPERCHUMBO & OSCAR G all night long baby! They better not let any other DJ near those decks or I'm gonna lose it! Make it happen.

Originally posted by joeygk

When you have 2 DJs who know eachothers style and can vibe off the crowd all night --------> that sh*t rules! It's a real shame they couldn't get Edgar in the booth w/ PVD.

All I have got to say is in 2 weeks: SUPERCHUMBO & OSCAR G all night long baby! They better not let any other DJ near those decks or I'm gonna lose it! Make it happen.

Sorry Joey.....I wont be there that night with Tom....I will be playing at Pacha, Ibiza and Ministry of Sound, London that weekend......

I'm kind of bummed out because I had been pushing for us to book Tom for a while now.....I am trying to get them to have him play all night.....should be great anyway!

Guest saleen351

I am trying to get them to have him play all night.....!

no more DJ NV disasters..... wooooooo hooooooooooo..... now I can go at 10 and stay late...:clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by mikeydny

I doubt Stephan will play from 10-close....

1 to 8 would be insane though.

i kinda figured that, but if I walk in and DJ NV is in the booth, he will be removed with extreme physical force then i'm taking over the booth, i'm playing final chapter on repeat until Stephan comes on.....

saleen out!!

HEY GIO......

FUCK YOU!!!!!!

SEE YOU DOWNTOWN BITCH......

:mad:

Gio cock sucker is your sister still a striper or is she a hooker now. FUCK YOU, you cock sucking bitch, leave Oscar G. out of this. Oscar is a legend and you're a $2 dollar hooker from west 29th in hialeah. Don't try to clean something you really meant. BY THE WAY, IS YOUR HOME ON THE ROOF OF EXILE. Cause I heard you lived in some room in The Mix. you homeless bitch. Another thing YOUR CD SUCKS!!!!!!! Ass face. People of CP lets donate cloth to gio he is homeless.

Quote:

Gio cock sucker is your sister still a striper or is she a hooker now. FUCK YOU, you cock sucking bitch, leave Oscar G. out of this. Oscar is a legend and you're a $2 dollar hooker from west 29th in hialeah. Don't try to clean something you really meant. BY THE WAY, IS YOUR HOME ON THE ROOF OF EXILE. Cause I heard you lived in some room in The Mix. you homeless bitch. Another thing YOUR CD SUCKS!!!!!!! Ass face. People of CP lets donate cloth to gio he is homeless.^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Holly Shit

:laugh:

:laugh:

:jawdrop:

Originally posted by oldskool

Gio cock sucker is your sister still a striper or is she a hooker now. FUCK YOU, you cock sucking bitch, leave Oscar G. out of this. Oscar is a legend and you're a $2 dollar hooker from west 29th in hialeah. Don't try to clean something you really meant. BY THE WAY, IS YOUR HOME ON THE ROOF OF EXILE. Cause I heard you lived in some room in The Mix. you homeless bitch. Another thing YOUR CD SUCKS!!!!!!! Ass face. People of CP lets donate cloth to gio he is homeless.

41002_crybaby.jpg

I hate you geo! Your sister sucks! boooohoooo.

Originally posted by geeohh

Oops! my bad. I didn't mean to rank on Oscar G. I thought it was bugaloo he has a bugaloo t-shirt on.

Oscar G. if you read this thread. I sincerly apologize.

I take it back.

As for bugaloo:

Bugaloo® goodies above are parodistic.

Parody: A literary or artistic work that imitates the characteristic style

of an author, artist or a work for comic effect or ridicule.

here a parody for you.

attachment.php?postid=945033

and I think Bobby Radical will turn you out like a $5 crack whore when it comes to parodies.

Ass head you couldn't find something better to say then "Booogerlooo" de pinga, Booogaloo is a legend. What, you had to go back to 4th grade and find a word and your coloring book to say and color something about him. ERES UN COME PINGA for real. Look fagatron stay where ever you were at, cause for sure you are making a Fool out of yourself. By the way people of CP you could find Gio's cd on TrainWreck.com. lololol