Clubplanet Nightlife Community

New Afterhours Downtown!! No Cover!!

geeohh

This goes to show you how much this Gio clown knows about music (A DJ that doesn't know jackshit). Making fun of Oscar G.. Well for sure I'll never go listen to this clown. For what doesn't even know who his own mother and striper sister is. Kid learn histroy of music and then maybe I mean maybe you could dj in weddings or something. There are books on dj/producers and when you find one, look up MURK. They are one of the ones that brought house music to Maimi and the world. Better yet introduce Danny Tenaglia to the world of music.

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:jawdrop::laugh: OMG this thread is toooo funny bro......

man you guys can really get creative when you put your minds to it...aahhhh, static--always refeshing!!!:laugh: :laugh:

BTW oscar, u kick ass...who's the one packing the fuckin club every weekend? from what i hear, it certainly ain't gio@exile

LISTEN EVERYONE I DIDN'T REALIZE THAT WAS OSCAR G. I INTENDED TO RANK ON BUGALOO NOT OSCAR G. IT WAS AN HONEST MISTAKE OK.

SOME OF YOU JUST LIKE TO ADD FUEL TO FIRE. I WILL PERSONALLY COME UP TO OSCAR G. AND APOLOGIZE.

Originally posted by geeohh

LISTEN EVERYONE I DIDN'T REALIZE THAT WAS OSCAR G. I INTENDED TO RANK ON BUGALOO NOT OSCAR G. IT WAS AN HONEST MISTAKE OK.

SOME OF YOU JUST LIKE TO ADD FUEL TO FIRE. I WILL PERSONALLY COME UP TO OSCAR G. AND APOLOGIZE.

OLD SKOOL WEREN'T YOU ONE OF THE ONE'S WHO WAS ARRESTED FOR SELLING ECSTASY AT THE MIX AND THIS IS YOUR WAY OF GETTING BACK AT ME.

i dont think anyone added fuel to the fire except yourself dude, and after that comment i wouldnt even want a apology if i was him.

Sorry $2 hooker, I guess you don't read that good. I was getting a lap dance from you sister while you were messing with your vitamin X. If you read my post before, I was giving you a 2 sec. lesson about history of house music. That shows you the love I have on house music."The Mix" thats a funny place you really think I would set foot in there with you spinning lolololol "Negative". The only trance DJ I have real respect for is Edgar V.. While you were getting Xed out in that funny farm place and train wrecking (Guessing Cause of your CD that I gave to the Salvation Army) I was listening to real talent next door to "The Funny Farm MIX" the good old "Liqiuid" where legends played Including Oscar G. and Edgar V. playing HOUSE.

Tom Boy please get a book about music and learn. Forget buying books on "X for Idiots" cause man you're going to fall behind. If you don't have any money CP members will start a Donation hot line for you, cause I know you're homeless. Oh wait if I was you I wouldn't go up to Oscar G. unless you want to get bitch slapped, I know you would like that cause all bitches do.

I would like to come down and check out Exile, BUT whats the dress code? ( Sneaks and Jeans cool? D&G if that makes a differnce)

Also you open at 5? why not open at 4 wouldnt that make a big difference?

I'm open to try something new is the music gonna be hard and Deep with nice buildups similar to my good man JP or is it gonna be commercial etc..?

Also whats the drinks and water prices?

After reading this long and way over dramatic thread, you can almost feel bad for this guy lol

I dont know him but he's taken a beating for trying to open a new club make some money and have some fun doing it, WTF

if the place sucks ill go back to space but im gonna try it out first b4 anything else.

No cover right?????