Clubplanet Nightlife Community

do you know what i hate....

i hate flakey people.people who make plans.we had these plans since saturday. and at the last minute say they dont want to go.this person waited until an hour before going out to say oh i changed my mind:blown: now im sitting here pissed off when i should be:drunk: :bootysha: why do people make plans and then screw you over

Originally posted by reenichole

i hate flakey people.people who make plans.we had these plans since saturday. and at the last minute say they dont want to go.this person waited until an hour before going out to say oh i changed my mind:blown: now im sitting here pissed off when i should be:drunk: :bootysha: why do people make plans and then screw you over

I HATE that shit.. my friends do that sometimes.. i am just like whatever, and go out and have a blast myself.. i always meet cool people so its all good

well life sucks too.im going to start partying by myself:bootysha:

i ve only went out twice by myself it wasnt bad

i used to go to TUNNEL like that all the time

and when chief was at the door he would comp me simply on knowing me and for coming alone.. the oldskool way..

i still go out by myself.. sometimes..

it's great cause you have no one to hold you down.. and you get to go and leave at the hours you please!!

i used to go out by myself all the time, and it was great. you can come and go as you please and not have to worry about anyone else.

i DO enjoy going out with others now, but if i wanted to see a DJ that no one else had any desire to see, i'd go on my own. :]

well life sucks too.im going to start partying by myself:bootysha:

i ve only went out twice by myself it wasnt bad

going out by yourself is great because you have no restrictions. but it is nice to be able to meet up with people there.

your right you can come and goes as you please when your by your self but when someone makes plans with you it throughs you off and puts in a messed up situation of now should i go now but if you plan from the beggining to go by yourself than no problem i went to homegrown by myself and sat there and chilled