Clubplanet Nightlife Community

pot brownies?

just get any brownie mix and follow the recipe.

The only difference is what ever amount of butter they ask for use about a half a stick more.

Before you add the butter though, cook the weed in the butter. Chop it up as finely as you can and let it simmer for about 15 minutes.

then strain out the pot from the butter and throw the weed away. All the good stuf (THC) is now in the butter.

use the butter to make the brownies.

Remember, it takes much longer to feel it and is really easy to over do. You dont want to be lying on your bed feeling you are falling for 4 hours. (damn space cakes in Jamacia!)

The high is quite a bit different than smoking too.

have fun

Use decent weed or you gonna have some nasty tasting brownies, I had them twice , ONce my friends used swag and It sucked got a headace, On ce they used RAw and it wass good as hell, high lasted longer and was stronger mellow..

$400 batch of brownies, little pricey!!!

I would rather just thhrowe it in the Bong..

I read It takes 3x more weed if you eat it but the high is 3x longer!

first off I cant imagine what butter would look like if you simmerred it for 15 minutes but I imagine it would if you simmer anything in Butter for fifteen minutes the butter evaporates and your left with a sticky gooey mess.

The right way to do it, the way I have done it for years, is to get a 1 lb. Family size pkg. of "Betty Crocker Fudge Brownie Mix",it makes awesome brownies, simmer the pot, after you cut it up gently and finely with some sharp bud scissors, for 15 - 20 minutes in the 1/2 cup of oil you use for the brownies, not butter, then you just make them as per usual , if you never made them before than follow the directions on the box. They will be delicious and work great. Usually I use an 1/8th to a 1/4 oz. of skunk bud depending on the $ available and price of the bud. It's enough brownies to get half a dozen people stoned as hell and you can take a collection from people to get enough $ for a 1/4 oz. I recommend it.

Good luck and Bon appetit! :cool:

Someone gave me this tip and it works really well-

First off, use good weed and a pretty decent amount of it. Get a pressure cooker and put the weed in it with about two cups of water. Cook on low heat for 20 minutes to a half hour. Let the pressure cooker cool down and when you can open it, add the amount of butter the recipe requires. Let the butter melt and then strain out the weed. Throw the weed out. Proceed with the recipe on the box.

simmer means a very,very low flame. you dont want the oil to evaporate so you keep itlow. i would just sprinkle the bud evenly in the pan you use to simmer the oil and if you want to stir it once or twice every few minutes yoou can, it's not necessary though. As the bud simmers in the oil all the THC is released into the oil,then you mix it with the brownie mix and cook as per usual. its just like making mushroom tea, you just want to cook it in there long enough, 20 mins., to release the good stuff into the oil.

let me know how it comes out :)