Clubplanet Nightlife Community

hhmmm that sf board really brings out the best in me ;)

and u think at some point in life that peopel would relize u just can't get threw to me and tryen to say sh1t back is just gonna end up maken u look stupid ;) right joe G LoL some times just ignoren me is best off :laugh:

I'm just curious............why is it that some of your posts are so eboni-fied that I can hardly understand them, then others are written in pretty decent grammar that's easy to read. You need to have consistency here........either make it ebonics or make it english, you feelin' me here dogg.

Originally posted by ou812

I'm just curious............why is it that some of your posts are so eboni-fied that I can hardly understand them, then others are written in pretty decent grammar that's easy to read. You need to have consistency here........either make it ebonics or make it english, you feelin' me here dogg.

true i deff feel this i mean itall depends on the tiem i spend on typen or thinken u know

but any ways page 27 28 and 29 are funny those losers are still fighten with me over stupid sh1t i mean wut a lack of a life people have i'll admit i have none and maken fun of people like those makes me happy lol but damn u woudl think they would relize i just do it as a joke and i want them to fight with me cause its funny and u woudl think they might stop LoL but never so some people are just stupid i guess and don't care if they look as stupid as me half the time no matter hwo proper they think they are ;)