Clubplanet Nightlife Community

pOSTWHORE.inc

pOSTWHORE.inc ('pOst-hor.inc) noun:

An individual who posts continuously throughout the day on topics s/he either knows a great deal about, is not an expert on, or knows absolutely nothing at all about, mainly for attention and in the hopes that someone will acknowledge his/her existence, see his/her wit and charm, and thank him/her for making their day that much brighter.

To me, there are only 2 different types of Post Whores: the smart and the dumb.

The Smart posts a lot but always makes it a point to help people out and sometimes to get a good laugh. This is the only type of Post Whore I like.

The Dumb will post something pointless, using one word to each post, until s/he makes his/her point or the thread gets locked. This type makes a bad name for the smarter Post Whore. Please do anything in your power to teach this type of Post Whore the error of his ways before he ruins the "Post Whore" name along with his own!

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It aint about the title man.....Its about the big picture....We want a world where our children will be able to postwhore without discrimination......A world where the newbie's, the lurkers, and veterans play together......A place where those with 100, 500, 3000, and 10000 posts can all sit at the same table and enjoy a cold beer......Thats all I want.....Is that asking for too much???

theres nothing more to it then that... but ppl are so blinded by the "bling bling..." they see us with our 1000's of posts our 5000's of posts and yes they see the cappadona of the whole regime with 10k and theyre like fuck school, fuck work man im going to be a postwhore... they see us as hiphop idols, as rolemodels... we are not rolemodels we are not idols we are a group of ppl promoting social life and the existence of a world with no numerical boundries... posts be damned!!! free south africa you dumb sons of bitches!!! end aboardtied...

Let me tell ya something......The life of a postwhore aint an easy one...Once you become a postwhore, you have to realize there is no going back to "regular" posting.....You start to develop wierd sleeping habits.....Searching the internet for the most obscure site becomes the only thing that makes you happy....Family members no longer want to be seen outside with you.....And there aint no glory in being a postwhore.....You no longer work for the system...You ARE the system....You become a part of the board.....You help keep it alive......Being the only person to post in the last hour doesnt make you a hero....It just shows that you're doing your job.....And let me tell you another thing....This aint a job thats just for anyone with an internet connection.....It takes a special kind of person to be able to pull this off 24/7/365.......So if you wanna do this then I suggest you kick all those dreams you ever had out the door kiddies......The board doesnt waste its time on dreamers....It needs thinkers.....

Originally posted by nycmuzik2000

Let me tell ya something......The life of a postwhore aint an easy one...Once you become a postwhore, you have to realize there is no going back to "regular" posting.....You start to develop wierd sleeping habits.....Searching the internet for the most obscure site becomes the only thing that makes you happy....Family members no longer want to be seen outside with you.....And there aint no glory in being a postwhore.....You no longer work for the system...You ARE the system....You become a part of the board.....You help keep it alive......Being the only person to post in the last hour doesnt make you a hero....It just shows that you're doing your job.....And let me tell you another thing....This aint a job thats just for anyone with an internet connection.....It takes a special kind of person to be able to pull this off 24/7/365.......So if you wanna do this then I suggest you kick all those dreams you ever had out the door kiddies......The board doesnt waste its time on dreamers....It needs thinkers.....

well said amigo...so do i fit the bill? 2 outta 4 ain t bad...

Originally posted by nycmuzik2000

lmao...:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:...lmao sooo true... soooo damn true...

Originally posted by sexxyme

I'm Taking Over Serg's Position For Now...AND THATS FINAL!!!! :D

Woah...Woah.....You aint taken nothing....As Chief of Security I wont allow for it....Investor confidence is prety low right now and any signs of instability in the the company will kill our stock value.....;)