Clubplanet Nightlife Community

pOSTWHORE.inc

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by nycmuzik2000

Woah...Woah.....You aint taken nothing....As Chief of Security I wont allow for it....Investor confidence is prety low right now and any signs of instability in the the company will kill our stock value.....;)

But...But...But....I SAY WHAT GOES...AND I SAY IM TAKING OVER TILL HE GETS BACK..!!!!!!!!

Actually...Till I Leave..Since We're Coming Back The Same Day..:D

Originally posted by sexxyme

But...But...But....I SAY WHAT GOES...AND I SAY IM TAKING OVER TILL HE GETS BACK..!!!!!!!!

Actually...Till I Leave..Since We're Coming Back The Same Day..:D

I'm sorry.....Security has been alerted and you will not even be let inside 1 Postwhore Plaza (company headquaters)......Do not make me file a restraining order against you......:cool:

Originally posted by nycmuzik2000

I'm sorry.....Security has been alerted and you will not even be let inside 1 Postwhore Plaza (company headquaters)......Do not make me file a restraining order against you......:cool:

:cry: All I Ever Wanted Was To Fit In....WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Postwhore Inc. looks at everyone in the same light......There is no "fitting" in.......We are trying to knock down the system that makes you believe you have to "fit" in......That same system is keeping all of you down....And who needs that system?....We want to introduce a new system....A system without boundries.....A system that doesnt look at that number under your name.....A system that doesnt make you post 1500 times before you get your own title....A system that lets you post more than once every 29 seconds......A system that has a stable server......And I want to assure you that this system will become a reality....Will it happen in my lifetime?.....Who knows....Does it matter to me?.....Absolutely not......I'm just happy to be here working for you.....And thats what Postwhore Inc is about......Its about those few people who will give themselves up for the greater glory of postingkind.....So if you're not in Postwhore Inc then dont be sad....Be happy....Its less headaches for you.....No need to worry about the server going down.....You're not able to upload a pic at the time you want?....Who cares....You're not a postwhore....You can do it later......So just leave these worries to us.....We're working on it......A better world.....A faster place for posting.....Even for you 56k'rs......Just remember this the next time you think of us...

Postwhore Inc......We're your friends.....We are your equals......

Originally posted by weyes

i thought that's one of the major reasons to postwhore in the first place. you disagree?

The number doesnt mean anything......There is no set number of posts you need to get into PostWhore Inc.......Its all about the way you post.....What you post.......Like the CEO said when he started the thread.....There are the good and bad postwhores......It better to be a good one than a bad one......Which road you follow is up to you my friend....Who knows....Maybe one day the powers that be will call upon you to join PostWhore Inc.......

Originally posted by suthrnbelle

there ya go--taking one for the team, when the "higher-ups" were sleeping ! good thing you were around to keep things running at headquarters, lol ;)

They take care of it during the nite when I'm out drinking and sleeping and then I take care of it in the morning when no one is up yet. :aright: :aright: Works perfectly, like a lil system.