Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
mindfaqd

Where The Fuck Are The Mods???

Guest saleen351

i know, you'd think people would check out the charts and post them, but these two clowns ain't doing it... time to add another mod.......... our board was just getting good again, but then nothing!!!!

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by mindfaqd

so true. u seem to be up on all the latest shit dude, why don't u mod for us?

by the way, I love that chic in ur sig. what a fukkin hottie!!!!

they won't let me:(

but i'd do a great job....

so true. u seem to be up on all the latest shit dude, why don't u mod for us?

by the way, I love that chic in ur sig. what a fukkin hottie!!!!

Saleen for Mod. -- feelin' it...why won't they let you?

And yeah...that girl in the sig. -- slammin. :drool:

Originally posted by tommyconigz

Saleen for Mod. -- feelin' it...why won't they let you?

And yeah...that girl in the sig. -- slammin. :drool:

What's the girl's name? This may seem pathetic but last night I searched for one your comments just to see the picture :D

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by katari

What's the girl's name? This may seem pathetic but last night I searched for one your comments just to see the picture :D

its tera patrick

terrabikini022.jpg

GOOD MORNIN' BOYS! COFFEE IS BREWIN, CAN U SMELL IT??? :drool::zzz:

WHAT HAPPENED TO THE WEEKLY TOP TEN LISTS STICKY? AND WHY WON'T U GET A STICKY SO SALEEN CAN POST HIS WEEKLY/MONTHLY CHARTS? :what:

i'm right here. i never went anywhere. if Dave would get crackin at fixing my options the top ten would be back. my sticky option is fucked up.. and as for Saleen, i just recieved your pm. i was checking to see if my sticky option was fixed but it wasnt.. THEN. i saw this post and you expect me to do you a favor after calling me a clown? come on now.. i was gonna do it too. as for Justin, MIA.. as for Saleen being a mod, hmm.. he would be good because he is online 25 hours a day and his whole life would be completely devoted to Clubplanet.. but now i think you would have to be musically educated to be a music board mod so it wouldnt work out would it. :confused:

Originally posted by a-tip

as for Saleen being a mod, hmm.. he would be good because he is online 25 hours a day and his whole life would be completely devoted to Clubplanet.. but now i think you would have to be musically educated to be a music board mod so it wouldnt work out would it. :confused:

:idea: Saleen for mod! What's this of being musically educated...? Saleen always posts intelligent shit, and knows what he's talkin' bout. Got my vote...

as for Saleen being a mod, hmm.. he would be good because he is online 25 hours a day and his whole life would be completely devoted to Clubplanet.. but now i think you would have to be musically educated to be a music board mod so it wouldnt work out would it. :confused:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

BG

but now i think you would have to be musically educated to be a music board mod so it wouldnt work out would it. :confused:

the guy knows his shit, is on constantly, and has more posts than anyone else on here. How does he need to be educated? I didn't know you and justin were Juliard grads.:laugh: j/k

THE GUYS ON POINT! THAT SHOULD BE ALL THE EDUCATION NECESSARY!:mad:

the guy knows his shit, is on constantly, and has more posts than anyone else on here. How does he need to be educated? I didn't know you and justin were Juliard grads.:laugh: j/k

THE GUYS ON POINT! THAT SHOULD BE ALL THE EDUCATION NECESSARY!:mad:

That's what I was sayin'. I think he'd be a good mod....:confused: