Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Soooo quiet...

Originally posted by malanee

Hey Meg - weren't you quiting?

I'm def. not working - I'm totally slacking. And I'm so bored I could kill myself! Hmmm, maybe I should do a little more job searching today...

Yeah, I did quit; my last day is August 2nd. I have to write the manual for my job (there wasn't one to speak of when I started) and do a bunch of other stuff I've been avoiding because it's boring, but needs to get done before I leave. :blank:

Job searching at work is the best.

meg

Originally posted by dragongrrrl

Yeah, I did quit; my last day is August 2nd. I have to write the manual for my job (there wasn't one to speak of when I started) and do a bunch of other stuff I've been avoiding because it's boring, but needs to get done before I leave. :blank:

Job searching at work is the best.

meg

So how did it go? Was it scary? Onward and upward, right?

Originally posted by malanee

So how did it go? Was it scary? Onward and upward, right?

It went ok. It was a bit awkward because I had to quit at my annual review, and they weren't expecting it at all. But everyone here's been really nice and congratulatory about it. They're already interviewing someone tomorrow, so i'm sure they won't have trouble replacing me. I can't wait to get out of here, though! :D

It went ok. It was a bit awkward because I had to quit at my annual review, and they weren't expecting it at all. But everyone here's been really nice and congratulatory about it. They're already interviewing someone tomorrow, so i'm sure they won't have trouble replacing me. I can't wait to get out of here, though! :D

Yay! I'm glad to hear that! :)

Originally posted by vicman

so it probably means that dragongirl has already started stealing stuff from her office like staplers, pens, pencils, tape, glue...uh, not that i....... do.... it......of course .......:worry::D

Nah, i don't steal pens and staplers, just postage and envelopes. Just kidding, of course. ;)

Originally posted by shadygroovedc

I just got into the office a few minutes ago. Big accident on 495. Took me over two hours to get in.

Yeah I hit that too. It took me 2 1/2 hours to get from Bethesda to MT Vernon. Crazy crazy wrecks, and people were still rear-ending each other in the massive queues of traffic.

Originally posted by therunner

Yeah I hit that too. It took me 2 1/2 hours to get from Bethesda to MT Vernon. Crazy crazy wrecks, and people were still rear-ending each other in the massive queues of traffic.

An accident just happened right outside my office window - sounded scary. Yes, people, i have a huge ass window surrounding my office.:tongue:

I try. :D

I hope i can keep this up once i'm not stuck in front of a computer all day... ;)

Just try not to get addicted. I know already that I am going to have to go through counseling when I can't make my regular postings. I am hoping that maybe I can start a little bulliten board or something.

Originally posted by therunner

Just try not to get addicted. I know already that I am going to have to go through counseling when I can't make my regular postings. I am hoping that maybe I can start a little bulliten board or something.

Me? Addicted to a message board? Never! :rolleyes:

I'll just come home every day after work and spend all night in front of the computer, never holding an actual, in-person, conversation with anyone i know. I could even stay home on the weekends to make sure i'm keeping up my posting rate... ;):D

Me? Addicted to a message board? Never! :rolleyes:

I'll just come home every day after work and spend all night in front of the computer, never holding an actual, in-person, conversation with anyone i know. I could even stay home on the weekends to make sure i'm keeping up my posting rate... ;):D

well you are already a "clubber" at the rate you're going, you'll be an old skool legend in no time ;)

its quiet again this morning. its like those calms before the storms... eerie! *lol*

And FYI Nautilus, I have a big window too... SO THERE! :tongue: