Clubplanet Nightlife Community

SURF CLUB SUNDAY, 28th WHITE PARTY WITH PARIS & ZIGGY

This Sunday all the bartenders (including myself) will be dressed in all white. It will be just another crazy Sunday jam as usual with DJ Mike Masters spinning from 11:00 till Mr. Kirk Lopez appears. Then about 7-8 it will be Paris and Ziggy from NYC spinning. (hopefully I have my information correct)..

See you's all there....

:beer: + :bootysha::clap: = :3some:

GOT LIQUOR?!!

Originally posted by ceepee

There is nothing better than a beautiful Latin Girl in all white!!

*wink* *wink*:eek: :eek:

Count me in!!

She is definitely a cute a girl....Dressed in white with that TAN she will be knocking them dead...

ZEE it was nice to meet you sunday even though it was for a short 2mins...And I saw you smiling while you were working.:D

Originally posted by latinaz

WITH A DARK TAN.... Rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

:tongue:

I consider anyone darker then me to have a TAN....I am pale as a ghost...I know its the latina in you that you makes you always look so good.....If i offended you can kick my ass the next time i see you..:D

Originally posted by latinaz

This Sunday all the bartenders (including myself) will be dressed in all white. It will be just another crazy Sunday jam as usual with DJ Mike Masters spinning from 11:00 till Mr. Kirk Lopez appears. Then about 7-8 it will be Paris and Ziggy from NYC spinning. (hopefully I have my information correct)..

See you's all there....

:beer: + :bootysha::clap: = :3some:

GOT LIQUOR?!!

hey laatttiinnaaaaa!!!! i think i saw u...tell me it was you at IHOP sunday morning down the shore.!!! hahhaaaa

remember?? i was talking to the guy next to u by the door when u walked in..then u came outside and sat next to us ( me and my girl) cause there was a wait...ahahaa:D

Originally posted by axel-a-promos

hey laatttiinnaaaaa!!!! i think i saw u...tell me it was you at IHOP sunday morning down the shore.!!! hahhaaaa

remember?? i was talking to the guy next to u by the door when u walked in..then u came outside and sat next to us ( me and my girl) cause there was a wait...ahahaa:D

That was me!!! - Did you say hi to the guy that I was with (Edgar)? Then I remember you....hahahahaha ... funny how people see each other.

So hopefully I'll have my bar full of customers wearing all white. I know we'll have a great time.

And for those of you who decide to stay till MOnday nite.. Surf has "oldies nite" on MOndays. Its a nice change from the "Norm" and alot older people show up and dance to the 60's and 70's.

And of course - AFTERHOURS - I never get home till Tuesday morning...lots of fun...

Who's wearing white??????