Clubplanet Nightlife Community

So I gotta go to court tonight

I gotta go tommorrow night for a speeding ticket... the cop fucked up the ticket in 2 different ways tho - it says I was "traveling 16 MPH in a 45 MPH zone" (didn't know that was illegal :) ), and it also has the wrong date on it (I was at work on the day that's written down, so I have an alibi if needed)... think I'll be able to get out of this one?

Most likely, but you never know. I got snagged for going 86 in a 65 zone, but he hooked me up and marked me for 76. So instead of getting a 4 point ticket I got a 2 point one. But then I went to court and my cop didn't even show up but the prosecuter cut me a deal and told me to plead guilty and he would take the points off. What a relief that was! Going from 4 points to 0 points, I thanked Allah over and over again.

But I ended up paying $232 instead of $75 If I had just mailed the ticket in, but it pays off in the long run because of the points.

Peace,

-XeNo-