Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Surf Sunday...(Sergio and LatinaZ)

Hello..I just wanted to say it was nice to meet the both of you at Surf this past Sunday..I had a great time!!..Music was on point and so were the drinks..=)..Sergio thanks for the hookups...Latina did you go to Tempts after?..I did not see you..ClubGirl...;)

Originally posted by ClubGirl

Hello..I just wanted to say it was nice to meet the both of you at Surf this past Sunday..I had a great time!!..Music was on point and so were the drinks..=)..Sergio thanks for the hookups...Latina did you go to Tempts after?..I did not see you..ClubGirl...;)

I was at tempts and the surf club, too bad I didnt get to say hello.:(

Um yes I went to Temps afterwards---- I was on a mission....drink grey goose shots at every bar....Acheived it....was carried out of temps.....

:beer: + Zee =:drunk: all I can say

IT WASNT ME!!!!

Originally posted by latinaz

Um yes I went to Temps afterwards---- I was on a mission....drink grey goose shots at every bar....Acheived it....was carried out of temps.....

:beer: + Zee =:drunk: all I can say

IT WASNT ME!!!!

How the hell did i not see you at temps...:tongue:

Where were you hanging out at Surf and Tempts?..Maybe I did see you..ClubGirl..=)

At Surf I was standing in front of Zee bar, but under the fan(i sweat too much) in between the outside bar and ZEEs bar...I stood there from 5-9pm...

TEMPS I was on the stairs by the dancefloor by the bathrooms or near the wall behind the stairs...I was a complete mess, I talked to anyone who was standing w/in a 5 step radius... :D

This description really isnt going to help, but I have spikey dark brown hair and was wearing a blacksleeveless and dark jeans that were faded in the front....That just described 80% the guys in the place.;)

Lets see..I got to surf around 7:45-8:00ish..I stood in same spot whole time..I was between Zee's bar and other bar next to hers(with the girl bartender with short blonde hair)..I was with 3 other girls...I had on jeans..black sandals..and black tube top with a turquoise necklace,glasses on head,straight long brown hair with blonde streaks..haha..at Tempts I was at bar to left of dancefloor(not up top)by the guy from the Miami Heat,Malik Allen or some shit like that..You couldn't miss him ..haha..ClubGirl..:)

Lets see..I got to surf around 7:45-8:00ish..I stood in same spot whole time..I was between Zee's bar and other bar next to hers(with the girl bartender with short blonde hair)..I was with 3 other girls...I had on jeans..black sandals..and black tube top with a turquoise necklace,glasses on head,straight long brown hair with blonde streaks..haha..at Tempts I was at bar to left of dancefloor(not up top)by the guy from the Miami Heat,Malik Allen or some shit like that..You couldn't miss him ..haha..ClubGirl..:)

Next time I'll make it a point to say hello, before I become incoherent...:D

So does that mean you did see me? Or you did not see me?..=)

That means his mind went 'BYE BYE" and he didnt see you....Next time you guys are there I will introduce you's too to each other.

Dont worry , I'll take care of that :aright:

How rude of me......Great meeting you ClubGirl... See you on Sunday - remember WEAR WHITE!!!

So does that mean you did see me? Or you did not see me?..=)

Im not sure....Something about the necklace, is standing out in my mind and I know exactly where you are talking about at Surf club, but I cant decide if I was just too f@(#_ up or not and cant figure out if I am just imagining it....I started getting real silly about 7-8, so I am not sure of anything after that point...As far as TEMPS goes, by the time I got there I was mangled...I wouldnt trust anything that I thought I saw at TEMPS. I got a little carried away for a sunday.:cool:

Originally posted by latinaz

That means his mind went 'BYE BYE" and he didnt see you....Next time you guys are there I will introduce you's too to each other.

Dont worry , I'll take care of that :aright:

You hit the nail on the head...Thats why I specifically came up to you real earlier in the afternoon at the surf, so I would remember you, ZEE.:D