Clubplanet Nightlife Community

i "miss" him

marcid21

Are there ever any vulnerable moments in your life, when you stop and think of loves gone by....and want it back again? When you're feeling eager to be embraced by some form of comfort, and some form of safety...and you just run to the closest haven?

How hard is it to fight the urge of going back to a place where you were always loved...although it may not even be the same...and although the winds of time have left their mark of change...

:half:

It happens... but then I remind myself that it wasn't all good times, dig up a few bad memories -- the reasons I left that situation in the first place -- smile at where I'm at today, and go on my merry way...

Only at my very darkest moments has it ever occurred to me... but instantly later I am reminded of all the ugliness that was involved and am snapped out of it...

And ya know what... times like that only make me

smile at where I'm at today, and go on my merry way...

Just replace the she with a he......

Same old story is back again

She's not a lover, she's just a friend

I'm sick and tired for you to blame on me

Now you think it's funny

Now you wanna spend your money on girls

But you forgot when you were down

That I was around

Call my lover, hang up, call again

What in the world is happening

Listen in, but don't yell at me

Isn't it ironic all you wanna do is smoke chronic

Boy, you forgot when you were down

Who was around

I can't eat, I can't sleep anymore

Waiting for love to walk through the door

I wish I didn't miss you anymore

Memories don't live like people do

I'm sick for ever believing you

Wish you'd bring back the man I knew

Was good to me, oh Lord

Everytime you say you're coming

Boy, you disappoint me, honey

How well you forgot when you were down

And I was around

One of these days, it's gonna happen to you

Missing a love like I'm missing you, babe yeah yeah

One of these days, when your dreams come true

That's the one that's gonna do it to you

Oh oh oh, yeah, yeah, yeah yeah yeah yeah

Did you really think that

I would really take you back

Let you back in my heart

One more time, oh, no no

Did you think I’d still care

That there’d be more feeling there

Did you think you could walk back

In my life, oh

So you found you missed the love you threw away

Baby, but you found it out too late, too late

(Chorus):

And so you know the way it feels to cry

The way that I cried when you broke my world in two

And baby I learned the way to break a heart

I learned from the best, I learned from you

oh baby, now, I learned from you

I remember cold nights

Tears I thought would never dry

How you shattered my world

With your goodbye, your goodbye

Would a sold my soul then

Just to have you back again

Now you are the last thing on my mind

Now you say you’re sorry and you’ve

Changed your ways

Sorry but you changed your ways too late

(Repeat Chorus)

So when all you’ve got are sleepless night

When those tears are clouding up your eyes

Just remember it was you

Who said goodbye, who said goodbye

(Repeat Chorus)

I learned from the best

I learned from you

I am also goin through the same thing, you sit and think about how lonely you are, but then also think about why it didnt work out, and then you can see as to why things in the end didint work out. Moments of voulneralbility come and go, but would you want to deal with the bad also if the bad outweighed the good just so that you were not alone anymore..?

Originally posted by marcid21

Are there ever any vulnerable moments in your life, when you stop and think of loves gone by....and want it back again? When you're feeling eager to be embraced by some form of comfort, and some form of safety...and you just run to the closest haven?

How hard is it to fight the urge of going back to a place where you were always loved...although it may not even be the same...and although the winds of time have left their mark of change...

:half:

I know that some people, most people mistake there feeling of lonliness for love or a love lost......... CHIN UP :D

Guest gabo
Originally posted by darthvader

If I could only bang her one more time.......Hmmmmmmm? :confused:

.....naaaaahhhhh! :rolleyes:

I think darth hit the nail on the head! that about sums it up. we want them when were horny. then we jerk off and cant remember her name... untill the next time I get horny and start thinking about the tight ass or how she used to suck cock.

Originally posted by gabo

I think darth hit the nail on the head! that about sums it up. we want them when were horny. then we jerk off and cant remember her name... untill the next time I get horny and start thinking about the tight ass or how she used to suck cock.

yup :D

Originally posted by hoke

It happens... but then I remind myself that it wasn't all good times, dig up a few bad memories -- the reasons I left that situation in the first place -- smile at where I'm at today, and go on my merry way...

well how bout if there weren t any real bad times u just made a mistake an now u payin for it ever since....?:confused:

Originally posted by hitokiri24

well how bout if there weren t any real bad times u just made a mistake an now u payin for it ever since....?:confused:

That's hard, but at the same time you have to either try to get her/him back or move on and except your mistake...............

during the initial "shock of separation" i would think that it is only natural to think "what if." but after you find that closure, its a lot easier to keep on movin'

its interesting cuz my ex's tend to come back to me after a couple months -- admitting that they were stupid. and that i was the best thing that ever happend, blah blah blah, even talks about marriage :shake: but in my eyes, i have moved on and its just too late to try again. both of us have grown and changed by thisi time and i just dont think it would mesh this time. i seem to run into too many cases of bad timing! ::mad: WHY!

Originally posted by nycchic24

during the initial "shock of separation" i would think that it is only natural to think "what if." but after you find that closure, its a lot easier to keep on movin'

its interesting cuz my ex's tend to come back to me after a couple months -- admitting that they were stupid. and that i was the best thing that ever happend, blah blah blah, even talks about marriage :shake: but in my eyes, i have moved on and its just too late to try again. both of us have grown and changed by thisi time and i just dont think it would mesh this time. i seem to run into too many cases of bad timing! ::mad: WHY!

actually i have the same thing..i always have my exs coming back to me and telling me they want another chance..

Originally posted by perns2002

That's hard, but at the same time you have to either try to get her/him back or move on and except your mistake...............

well after what happened ain t no way in hell thats happenin so might as well look toward the present an future

Originally posted by hitokiri24

yeah...this is sort of similar to the way I feel. Nothing major went wrong...My ex and I were together for 4 yrs...and i'd say 90% of it I would never go back and change...

...but, my mentality is the same as NYCchic's....it's just time to move on. If we couldn't make it after 4 yrs....why should we try again? Despite the fact that right now I am slightly vulnerable and feel like running back to him....just for safety during the storm...I still feel as though my original train of thought holds true....