Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I miss all the

uscuba22000

you know what I miss about having a g/f?

This came to me when I went skydiving yesterday. I was doing a sunset dive and I noticed what an awsome sunset, it really was pretty (pink. purple. and a little orange), it was the right temp out. Not a sound to heard. I realized how great it would have been to just be taking walk or just relaxing outside with someone. Then, of course, I realized what else I missed during summer with a love one during the summer. Late walks, outside sex, water fights, pilliow fights, going to the beach,the smell and caress of her skin and hair.

I guess I am feeling lonely and been thinking about all the things that I am not going to do this summer. Somethings just have more meaning when you have someone.

I'll shut up now....

Originally posted by uscuba22000

you know what I miss about having a g/f?

This came to me when I went skydiving yesterday. I was doing a sunset dive and I noticed what an awsome sunset it really was (pink. purple. and a little orange), it was the right temp out. Not a sound to heard. I realized how great it would have just to been taking walk or just relaxing outside with someone. Then, of course, I realized what else I missed during with a love one during the summer. Late walks, outside sex, water fights, pilliow fights, going to the beach,the smell and caress of her skin and hair.

I guess I am feeling lonely and been thinking about all the things that I am not going to do this summer. Somethings just have more meaning when you have someone.

I'll shut up now....

:( , wow i just got depressed

I've felt the same too with regards to sunsets.

There's no better way to capture a moment with someone you love than to sit there, where time isn't an issue, and just gaze at the blend of beautiful colors...

BUt then again, if these thoughts trouble you, try and think of the bad things they've done to spoil such great moments. It's happened to me, on Valentines day, on a day with a beautiful sky, AND my birthday :(

Originally posted by destiny779

:( , wow i just got depressed

sorry, didn't mean to get anyone depressed.

But for me it has always been the small things that I notice and mean more ( as well as remeber better).

I mean I went to get ice cream (by myself :( ) and I all I noticed was the couples walking, laughing, sharing one dish or cone of ice cream. All I thought about was that I wanted to do that.

It's those things that I hold closer than anything else.