Clubplanet Nightlife Community

anyone get migraines??...

Originally posted by destiny779

yea its a pill...i hate the shots that i have to get i dont remember what its called but all i know is that it makes me sick as hell for about 2 days:(

that is what imitrex does for me...i HATE them...:( migraines SUCK.

Originally posted by suthrnbelle

that is what imitrex does for me...i HATE them...:( migraines SUCK.

Now thats an understatement lol

Stupid doctor pokes at the spots and says does this hurt, if i jump or wince he stabs the needle then the pain begins. After 5 or 6 last time, i almost ripped a hole into the leather chair. grr

Originally posted by suthrnbelle

and i hate it when people say, "oh, you have a headache???" i want to rip off their heads to show them how bad it hurts, but i am too busy throwing up :) lol...

ugh true. I told my guy friend i need him to come with me to hold my hand, or else I'm going to rip a hole in the chair. It feels like popping in my head when he injects the shots. I stand up, fall over from dizziness, then feel a complete wave of nausea and make it home just in time before I get sick.Then I alternate the whole day between being sick and sleeping. The next day I feel like someone body slammed me about a hundred times. I told him what to expect, but I dont think he knows just how bad it is. :blank: *sigh*

Originally posted by destiny779

ugh true. I told my guy friend i need him to come with me to hold my hand, or else I'm going to rip a hole in the chair. It feels like popping in my head when he injects the shots. I stand up, fall over from dizziness, then feel a complete wave of nausea and make it home just in time before I get sick.Then I alternate the whole day between being sick and sleeping. The next day I feel like someone body slammed me about a hundred times. I told him what to expect, but I dont think he knows just how bad it is. :blank: *sigh*

yuck, i can totally relate--the imitrex injection builds up pressure in ourhead till it feels like it is going to pop, and then it lets out and the pain should go away, but you are sick and wasted for the entire day :( i feel for ya, girl!