Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Don't be surprised if i stare at your niPPles :^P

georgym

Well, it's that time of the year again :D

The Blistering heat, the light t-shirts, bra-less women prouncing around the city (or neighborhood) with a tempting distraction: POINTY NIPPLES :grin:

I must have walked by 3 women today who's niPPles were busting loose. I couldn't help but stare, and i know they caught me :drool:

so to all women: don't be surprised if we stare :tongue:

PS>>> PURPLE NURPLE's are ON :flame:

Originally posted by wideskies

i always wear a bra.. my boobs just aren't aerodynamic enough not to. ;]

lol...I second that!!!

...seriously though...I noticed this at PS 1 on Sat. there were nips EVERYWHERE!!!! Chicks with no bra's, wearing dresses, halter tops, etc....

It brings me back to the Sex And the City episode where Samantha bought fake nips, just so she'd be with the "trend"...:tongue::rolleyes::tongue:

Originally posted by phuturephunk

. . . . Good nipples are a must . . Nothing worse than a poorly matched nipple/areola/boobie situation . . .

Sometimes in the summer I feel like walking around with various-sized bras... and handing them out to women who really need one... Here's a hint... if they flop and face the ground... please strap them in... :yuck:

Originally posted by tastyt

Sometimes in the summer I feel like walking around with various-sized bras... and handing them out to women who really need one... Here's a hint... if they flop and face the ground... please strap them in... :yuck:

:laugh: :laugh:

Some women, i dont know what goes through their heads. They look like if they turn around fast enough, that theyre going to knock someone out with their boobs and theyre not wearing a bra.

Maybe if you did hand them a bra they would take the hint:idea:

Originally posted by marcid21

lol...I second that!!!

...seriously though...I noticed this at PS 1 on Sat. there were nips EVERYWHERE!!!! Chicks with no bra's, wearing dresses, halter tops, etc....

It brings me back to the Sex And the City episode where Samantha bought fake nips, just so she'd be with the "trend"...:tongue::rolleyes::tongue:

an this is y i missed out on ps1?:blank: damnit!!!:mad:

Originally posted by xtotaleclipsex

Yeah I'm right there with ya......Im a D ...going braless is not an option.....I wish it was tho

:woah:

Sometimes I really wish I had to wear a bra. I only need one to cover up the nipple action.

The grass is always greener, isn't it. :rolleyes:

Originally posted by mssabina

i'm happy with my chest cause i can go braless in certain tops, like those support tank tops... those things are fanstastic.

i wish i was a lil bigger tho :(

peeeeeeeeeek a .... nm.:finger::tongue: