Att: Stiffy

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by stardo

I got mine handed to me for free.

Double be a real warrior dont earn it TAKE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I MUST NOT HAVE ATTENDED THE MEETING THAT HELD YOUR INAUGERATION. WHY WASN'T I INFORMED OF THIS. YOU MAY SHOW UP FOR THE PARTY'S, BUT HOW ARE YOUR AFTERHOUR SKILLS, CAUSE THATS WHERE THE REAL AFFIRMATION OF WARRIOR STATUS TAKES PLACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CAN YOU DIG IT.

Originally posted by stiffler

I MUST NOT HAVE ATTENDED THE MEETING THAT HELD YOUR INAUGERATION. WHY WASN'T I INFORMED OF THIS. YOU MAY SHOW UP FOR THE PARTY'S, BUT HOW ARE YOUR AFTERHOUR SKILLS, CAUSE THATS WHERE THE REAL AFFIRMATION OF WARRIOR STATUS TAKES PLACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CAN YOU DIG THAT...........SUCKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!

CAN YOU DIG IT.

No sorry VIP handed it to me for free this morning told me to change my title of ALLIANCE to WARIETTE.

The Queen be always watches from afar. I will maintain the name and prestige while everyone else has their after hours fun and gets their hands dirty.

You have my blessings my little Warrior Bumble Bee's I will be watching from afar.

KISS THE HAND!!!!!!!!

CAN YOU DIG IT.

STIFF, STOP TRYING TO USE VOCAB WORDS

Originally posted by badassmafuka

Tommy you missed a banging night at Merge Saturday but anyways you missed out

Stardo I still havent seen the Penelope Cruz look on you yet

The blonde was probably more eye catching but I needed to give my hair a break. Can't be a beauty all the time.

If I go in to seaside on Sat I will go to Merge first and let you get a sneak peek:tongue: and check up on all this tang you have been dissin me for.;)

What bar do you's usually chill at in there?

IT HAS BEEN BROUGHT TO MY ATTENTION THAT THE MOST RECENT WARRIOR MEMBERSHIP CARD WAS GIVIN OUT A

WEE BIT EARLY. SO, IN ORDER TO RETAIN THIS "WARRIOR" STATUS, CHIEF WARRIOR STIFFDOGG WILL OBSERVE STARDO, UNDER CLOSE SUPERVISION, AT THE NEXT AFTERHOURS GATHERING AT THE JUGGULATOR CLUB, TO INDEED SEE IF SHE IS WORTHY OF THE COVENENT TITLE.

IT HAS ALSO BEEN BROUGHT TO MY ATTENTION, THAT THE ONLY LIVING FEMALE WARRIOR JENNYJUGGS, IS OUT ON A 4 WEEK HIATUS. THERFORE, IT ONLY SEEMS FIT THAT A WARRIETTE IN TRAINING(aka doubleduce) STEP UP TO FILL THE SHOES (or bra) FOR OUR FALLEN FRIEND.

so at this time we would like to offer doubleduce the opportunity

to become 1 of only 2 female warriors. all you have to do is compete in tommorow nites bikini contest at joeys in clifton.

this is legitamitly only the second time this title has become available, so think wisely before your response. ps...the contest offers a grand prize of $1000!! so make sure you bring the twins!

Ok I will be at Denny Bday dont worry about that but as for the ladies getting into warrior status they must go through me and a couple other warriors to earn level 3 all the ladies are at level 1 which is getting through the party phase now to get to level 3 they must go through me and couple other senior warriors:3some: to earn that status

Originally posted by vip-tech

IT HAS BEEN BROUGHT TO MY ATTENTION THAT THE MOST RECENT WARRIOR MEMBERSHIP CARD WAS GIVIN OUT A

WEE BIT EARLY. SO, IN ORDER TO RETAIN THIS "WARRIOR" STATUS, CHIEF WARRIOR STIFFDOGG WILL OBSERVE STARDO, UNDER CLOSE SUPERVISION, AT THE NEXT AFTERHOURS GATHERING AT THE JUGGULATOR CLUB, TO INDEED SEE IF SHE IS WORTHY OF THE COVENENT TITLE.

IT HAS ALSO BEEN BROUGHT TO MY ATTENTION, THAT THE ONLY LIVING FEMALE WARRIOR JENNYJUGGS, IS OUT ON A 4 WEEK HIATUS. THERFORE, IT ONLY SEEMS FIT THAT A WARRIETTE IN TRAINING(aka doubleduce) STEP UP TO FILL THE SHOES (or bra) FOR OUR FALLEN FRIEND.

to become 1 of only 2 female warriors. all you have to do is compete in tommorow nites bikini contest at joeys in clifton.

this is legitamitly only the second time this title has become available, so think wisely before your response. ps...the contest offers a grand prize of $1000!! so make sure you bring the twins!

You INDIAN GIVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DAMN THAT WAS GOOD BRO...............:clap:

Originally posted by stardo

You INDIAN GIVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A- YOU ARE A WARRIETTE, NOT A WARRIOR

B- STICKY BROUGHT IT TO MY ATTN

C- NEXT TIME YOU MAKE A LUNCH DATE WITH A WARRIOR........

KEEP IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I may have a nice set of twins... but i don't have a body for a bikini contest...

Originally posted by badassmafuka

Ok I will be at Denny Bday dont worry about that but as for the ladies getting into warrior status they must go through me and a couple other warriors to earn level 3 all the ladies are at level 1 which is getting through the party phase now to get to level 3 they must go through me and couple other senior warriors:3some: to earn that status

I THINK THATS CALLED THE "RUNNIN TRAIN" PHASE

I LOVE THAT FUCKIN PHASE!!!!!