Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Summer 2002

Originally posted by chrishaolin

its from eddie murphy delirious when hes doing the michael jackson impression..

I knew it sounded familar...Im loosing my mind today...Thanks for clarifying.:D

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by ditch247

JP, whats up with this weekend?? I need your spiritual guidance.

As much as I would like to take part in another slezeside filled weekend...I am not doing shit this weekend....I will be back for all of AUgust....Im sure you will be living it up??

what r ur plans??

Originally posted by ditch247

JP, whats up with this weekend?? I need your spiritual guidance.

As much as I would like to take part in another slezeside filled weekend...I am not doing shit this weekend....I will be back for all of AUgust....Im sure you will be living it up??

what r ur plans??

Originally posted by jp18

what r ur plans??

jp, i like the way you think. i like it so much i wanna buy you a shot

:clap::pint::clap:

its refreshing to know im not the only normal person out there...:rolleyes:

IM COPYING THIS FROM ANOTHER POST I PUT UP

With all the bullshit I've been thru in my I've learned to enjoy life and make the best of it. I cant be bothered with petty "he said, she said" bullshit, I run from it......So

Lets dance, drink, do what ever, MAKE LOVE AND ENJOY the life - because you NEVER Know if your gonna be here tomorrow..

MAKE LOVE, MAKE LOVE, MAKE LOVE (fuck sometimes) MAKE LOVE

:3some::bong::comit::makeout:

:party:

Originally posted by latinaz

IM COPYING THIS FROM ANOTHER POST I PUT UP

With all the bullshit I've been thru in my I've learned to enjoy life and make the best of it. I cant be bothered with petty "he said, she said" bullshit, I run from it......So

Lets dance, drink, do what ever, MAKE LOVE AND ENJOY the life - because you NEVER Know if your gonna be here tomorrow..

MAKE LOVE, MAKE LOVE, MAKE LOVE (fuck sometimes) MAKE LOVE

:3some::bong::comit::makeout:

:party:

I saw that post moments ago and was thinking EXACTLY!!:D

LETS GET BACK TO POSTIVE STUFF SHALL WE????

LIKE WE SHOULD HAVE A DAY TO GO EITHER CANOEING (i want to do so bad) OR SOME WATER PARK AND ACT LIKE KIDS THERE!!

IM UP FOR IT...

ANYONE ELSE?

thats a good idea....But I act like a kid all the time.

Nothing wrong with that because Im the same way....Im a kid at heart just my body is getting older.... damn gravity!! :D

Body looked fine at the surf last sunday;)

Originally posted by stardo

I hope he doesnt show up soon. I dont have a heart right now. God is holding it for repair. He told me there is alot of damage so I might not get it back for a while.

How about you how is your love story going?:(

Star... I couldnt imagine why someone would ever damage your heart. From the little I know of you, you are very sweet and damn cute too. When you get your heart back, we'll celebrate! I got mine back a while ago, there are scars left where wounds were made, but it beats stronger now.

JP18... absolute words of wisdom and I'll drink to them, shots on me at Tempts on the 3rd! I'm serious, find me and lets get drunk. Those words are my sentiments exactly. Being a lil older and having gone to Tempts since the Summer of 97, I've seen the crowd change, the music change but the objective remains the same... going out to have a good time! And to this day, I still have an incredible time at the place many of us like to call home. (((In no way is this post meant to kiss anyones ass, its my opinion and just as everyone else is entitled, so am I.))) I've always said that there is no place in the world that can match the energy that Denny produces at Tempts... I don't know if its the sweaty guys running around with their shirts off, juiceheads, the crackheads (been known to be guilty of that on occassion :eek: ), the pushy bitchy girls, the sexy girls, the generous crazy bartenders, the people, the venue, the music... the one thing that has remained the same over the years is Denny... playing the music to the crowd, people having a good time, people dancing their asses off and people chanting for just one more song to remember the Summer. The one thing I do know is, I still have a good time at Tempts because like you, I do not focus on the negative! Over the years I've met a lot of good people at Tempts and somehow I've always been able to stay away from the drama. I surround myself with good people and I have respect for the others that I don't know (ok well except for the few guys smacking their girl around, I can't watch that shit!). Anyways I always go out to have a good time, to be with good friends, meet some new people here and there, go crazzzzzzzy, dance (and I'm no John Travolta, Star can atest to that, lol.), get f'd up, do shots (always tip my bartenders well) and to just forget about the week past.

However everyone is most def entitled to their own opinion, but I just cannot understand why people focus on the drama (and negativity). I guess some people just need something to complain about. As you said and I've said before, Denny has off nights and even he cannot expect everyone to like every track he drops. There are many people on this board who are just tired of hearing about it every week. Summer is a time for livin' it up! No excuses, no drama, just shots and music!

One of these days I've got to catch up with some more of the good people on this board (for shotsssssss) who have shared their tracks with me, just a screen name as far as they know. But out of respect, I never take something without giving something in return. Jay and BG, shots on me! Thanks for the tracks guys!

Originally posted by njdionysus

Star... I couldnt imagine why someone would ever damage your heart. From the little I know of you, you are very sweet and damn cute too. When you get your heart back, we'll celebrate! I got mine back a while ago, there are scars left where wounds were made, but it beats stronger now.

JP18... absolute words of wisdom and I'll drink to them, shots on me at Tempts on the 3rd! I'm serious, find me and lets get drunk.

One of these days I've got to catch up with some more of the good people on this board (for shotsssssss) who have shared their tracks with me, just a screen name as far as they know. But out of respect, I never take something without giving something in return. Jay and BG, shots on me! Thanks for the tracks guys!

Well as of next week I'll have Saturday nites off...YAHOO!!! THAT JUST MEANS TROUBLE. Just promise me that if I drink too much that someone will take care of me, and I 'll do the same for them.

CHEERS!!!! :beer:

The past is like an anchor. Maybe you have to let go of who you were, to find out who you will be.

:kiss2:

It takes time unfortunately but eventually you'll find yourself and be happy. Its just WAITING for those feelings to be over with is the killer..

JP18... absolute words of wisdom and I'll drink to them, shots on me at Tempts on the 3rd! I'm serious, find me and lets get drunk. Those words are my sentiments exactly. Being a lil older and having gone to Tempts since the Summer of 97, I've seen the crowd change, the music change but the objective remains the same... going out to have a good time! And to this day, I still have an incredible time at the place many of us like to call home. (((In no way is this post meant to kiss anyones ass, its my opinion and just as everyone else is entitled, so am I.))) I've always said that there is no place in the world that can match the energy that Denny produces at Tempts... I don't know if its the sweaty guys running around with their shirts off, juiceheads, the crackheads (been known to be guilty of that on occassion :eek: ), the pushy bitchy girls, the sexy girls, the generous crazy bartenders, the people, the venue, the music... the one thing that has remained the same over the years is Denny... playing the music to the crowd, people having a good time, people dancing their asses off and people chanting for just one more song to remember the Summer. The one thing I do know is, I still have a good time at Tempts because like you, I do not focus on the negative! Over the years I've met a lot of good people at Tempts and somehow I've always been able to stay away from the drama. I surround myself with good people and I have respect for the others that I don't know (ok well except for the few guys smacking their girl around, I can't watch that shit!). Anyways I always go out to have a good time, to be with good friends, meet some new people here and there, go crazzzzzzzy, dance (and I'm no John Travolta, Star can atest to that, lol.), get f'd up, do shots (always tip my bartenders well) and to just forget about the week past.

However everyone is most def entitled to their own opinion, but I just cannot understand why people focus on the drama (and negativity). I guess some people just need something to complain about. As you said and I've said before, Denny has off nights and even he cannot expect everyone to like every track he drops. There are many people on this board who are just tired of hearing about it every week. Summer is a time for livin' it up! No excuses, no drama, just shots and music!

Glad to see there are more people out there feeling how I do when it comes to going out...Its all about goodtimes and the memories....I know there are alot more people that feel the same whether or not the post it or not.....

I'll be seeing you at tempts.:D

Originally posted by jp18

Im really not good with words so bear with me here.

Every Monday when I come into work I like to reflect about the fun I had the past weekend...I think about how much fun I had with my friends, the friends I bumped into who I havent seen in so long, how F#)# up I got, the random people that I met and how cool they were, about the music that kept me dancing (even though I am awful), how I made an ass out of myself, the funny shit I saw or that people said to me, the hot girls walking around, and how I cant wait for the upcoming weekend and how much fun it is going to be...Isnt that all the shit that makes summer so worthwhile?? Isnt that that shit that keeps us all going out everyweekend and what makes us look forward to the summer all year round.

What I dont care to think about is the shit I didnt like about the weekend...I dont care about the sweaty guy at temps that mixed his sweat with mine, the hot girl who was a bitch for no reason, if there are crackheads or drunks bumping into me, I dont care that the DJ didnt play a perfect set or played some songs I didnt like, because 90% of what the DJ played I most likely did like (nobody is perfect)....No evening can be complete without some of this shit happening, but why focus on it....I dont care if there are guidos, preps, ravers, or whatever you want to call someone is in the same club with me bc they are their having a goodtime and I know alot of different types of people and they are all cool....I dont care who sticks needles in their asses and who doesnt, its not my business....These things dont bother me, shit happends...

I know that this is just a message board and people are entitled to their opinions, but it just seams like some people (too many people) focus on the negative and forget all about the positive from the weekend...There so much worste shit going on in the world, the summer weekends are for letting loose and living it up....Fuck the small shit and have a goodtime...

So cant we all just go out for the next 5 weekends, get drunk, do shots, pills, bumps, dance whatever it takes to have fun and stop all the drama, bitching, and bullshit...Isnt that what you want to remember about summer 2002??

Thats my 2 cents...

Hopefully I dont get ripped for this post...I guess I'll have to wait and see.:(

Well said JP baby!!! I 100% agree! Lets take the rest of this summer and "Party" our F*ckin Asses off!!! :D:):tongue::cool:

Me me me me me me!! I'm @ Temps almost every weekend! My bday is August 3rd and I'll be there!!! :D

LETS GET BACK TO POSTIVE STUFF SHALL WE????

LIKE WE SHOULD HAVE A DAY TO GO EITHER CANOEING (i want to do so bad) OR SOME WATER PARK AND ACT LIKE KIDS THERE!!

IM UP FOR IT...

ANYONE ELSE?

waterworks?..................hang with the little kids

Originally posted by laurie619

Make sure you get there early so you can get a 2002 summer CD :laugh:

I've always been nice to you ~ never said anything mean ~ even stuck up for you once or twice ~ and I disagree that they banned you from there but don't start shit with me because you don't like that place ~ I happen to like it ~ I never put my two cents in on anything ~ I mind my own business ~ so I ask of you to stay off my back with your little laughs and comments because you don't know me! Respect me as I respect everyone else on this board including you!

Originally posted by clubchic1006

I've always been nice to you ~ never said anything mean ~ even stuck up for you once or twice ~ and I disagree that they banned you from there but don't start shit with me because you don't like that place ~ I happen to like it ~ I never put my two cents in on anything ~ I mind my own business ~ so I ask of you to stay off my back with your little laughs and comments because you don't know me! Respect me as I respect everyone else on this board including you!

Sorry if I insulted you. .. I just wanted to make sure you got a cd :D