Clubplanet Nightlife Community

A BLOCKED LAURIE? temps scandle

IS THIS REALLY TRUE? THAT TEMPS IS SO FUCKING FICKLE THAT THEY WOULD "BLOCK" PEOPLE FROM A CLUB FOR TALKING TRASH?? THIS IS SUCH FUCKING BULLSHIT.

WHAT ARE THEY A BUNCH OF NAZZIS?!!

IT IS FUCKING CLEAR WHAT THEY ARE TRYING TO DO. THEY THINK IF THEY CAN START BLOCKING PEOPLE THAT TALK TRASH THEN NO ONE WILL EVER TALK TRASH ABOUT TEMPS. THIS IS HOW THEY GET THEiR REVIEWS AND THIS IS HOW THEY WILL NEVER GET BAD REVIEWS. YOU FUCKING MORONS MAKE ME SICK.

TEMPS IS A SHADY FUCKING PLACE PERIOD. LET ME TELL YOU A STORY..

ABOUT 7 YEARS AGO WHEN I WAS ABOUT 15 I WENT TO TEEN NIGHT AT TEMPS IN THE WINTER. MY UNCLE DROVE ME AND MY 2 FRIENDS DOWN. WE WHERE THERE TO HAVE A GOOD TIME DANCE, AND MEET SOME BITCHES.

SOME SLANTED EYED HOTTY STARTED MOVING UP AND DANCING WITH ME. *GOOD TIMES* ALL OF THE SUDDEN I FELT A SHARP PAIN IN THE BACK OF MY HEAD. THEN I SAW MY FRIEND IN THE CORNER GETTING PUMMELED BY FOUR LOCAL PALE SKINNED TOMS RIVER HILLBILLY WIGGER FAGS. I RAN OVER TO HELP HIM BUT THEN OUT OF NO WHERE ABOUT 15 GUYS STARTED KICKING AT ME PUNCHING AND TRYING TO NOCK ME DOWN. FINALLY I FELL AND THEY STARTED STOMPING ON MY HEAD AND KICKING ME IN THE RIBS I SAW IN THE DISTANCE A BOUNCER STANDING NEXT TO THE BAR NOT MAKING ANY EFFORT TO SAVE US. SO I RAPPED MY ARMS AROUND ABOUT 4 OF THE KIDS LEGS AND THEY FELL TO THE GROUND SO I STARTED TO POUND THERE Skulls IN.. I DON'T KNOW HOW BUT ME AND MY FRIENDS MANAGED TO RE-GROUP AND RUN THE HELL OUT OF THERE. WE WENT TO THE POLICE STATION AND THEY TOLD US NOTHING COULD BE DONE BECAUSE THEY DIDN'T KNOW WHO ATTACKED US. I WAS LIKE "IT WAS THE WHOLE FUCKING CLUB"

nothing was done. Only me and my friend Brian went home that night. My good friend jimmy was rushed to the hospital. he is now blind in one eye and walks with a limp. It may sound unbelievable but we did nothing to provoke this fight and to this day I don't know why it happened.

My point of telling you all this story is that nothing ever happened to temps and they never took responsibly for the bouncers not helping out at all. Temps lives by hiding the truth of things. some things never change... oh and i got allot more shit on temps....

I like going to temps once in a while but if you guys want to block me 2 then go rite ahead ive been to hell and back not going their wont do anythng except prove my point

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

True that..............I mean there's so many better reasons to get banned from a club. Like getting banned from Surf for the summer for getting into a 15 man brawl, a situation not wholely unfamiliar to myself

Originally posted by ou812

True that..............I mean there's so many better reasons to get banned from a club. Like getting banned from Surf for the summer for getting into a 15 man brawl, a situation not wholely unfamiliar to myself

Thats very true* I just think its funny, I never got ban before. . I FEEL SPECIAL. . :laugh: See, ya boyZ @ MERGE :D

for this one but those bouncers really do get on my nerves. There not nice at all and I dont want to hear they have a job to do their just cocky and mean. I think the only normal one is the really yound one that usually stand in the front of the center bar towards the dance floor. The rest all meanies

Originally posted by stardo

for this one but those bouncers really do get on my nerves. There not nice at all and I dont want to hear they have a job to do their just cocky and mean. I think the only normal one is the really yound one that usually stand in the front of the center bar towards the dance floor. The rest all meanies

YOU BITCH

YOU ARE NOW BLOCKED FROM

TEMPS

MERGE

XS

SURF

YOU CAN GO TO RIGGERS OR SAW MILL

Blocking someone from a club for talking shyt is crazy. People have the right to their opinion. Thats what these boards are for. I do get a bad vibe with the bouncers at Temps. Only cool bouncer that I know there is Damion.

Originally posted by magilicuti

all clubs are shady in one way or another.

as for laurie it might be fucked up but if you ran a club and someone was talking shit would you want them at your club? might be taking it alittle too far but...

yes you are right, but when they are giving me business and having a good time regardless of what then say after, I wouldn’t ban them. . .thats just "stupid" just as notallthere put it. . .

to tempts one person's business doesn't really affect them. i mean really i think the way they look at it is if you can't go in the club you can't really talk that much shit about it because you aren't in there. that would bring in customers that you might have turned away with your negative feedback towards the club.

i mean tempts is making money regardless, i think the banning was a business move and a warning to others to keep their mouths shut.

Originally posted by dgboyyy

Blocking someone from a club for talking shyt is crazy. People have the right to their opinion. Thats what these boards are for. I do get a bad vibe with the bouncers at Temps. Only cool bouncer that I know there is Damion.

Most of the BOUNCERS @ tempts are very unprofessional, pushing, and shoving there customers around. . .I’m kind of glad they band me. . .saved me some $$ THANKS GUYS

Originally posted by laurie619

yes you are right, but when they are giving me business and having a good time regardless of what then say after, I wouldn’t ban them. . .thats just "stupid" just as notallthere put it. . .

Obviously they don't need or want your business... Why would they want your money if your just gonna turn around and bash them.

I dont mean to defend the bouncers, but I would be pretty miserable too, if I had to be at tempts all nite watching all of us having the best F+#) time...These guys have to watch us, break up fights, carry out the people who are mangled....Yes, some can be a little nicer, but whatever....as long as they dont ruin my goodtime.:D

Originally posted by stardo

The one by the girl's bathroom is really mean...talk about having your panties in a bunch.

Originally posted by neena16

The one by the girl's bathroom is really mean...talk about having your panties in a bunch.

Funny you should mention him. I think he is terrible. IF ANYONE FROM TEMPTS IS READING HE WAS SLEEPING THE CONRNER THIS PAST SAT. PUT A CHECK BY HIS NAME.

Also a little tiny one that trys to get tough all the time he has woozy written all over him.

I like it when they have real cops there.

Originally posted by magilicuti

tempts is known for badass bouncers but that doesn't make the club bad. nothing is perfect

Every club has it's flaws but you know what I have made some of my best memories at Temps....the bouncers don't bother me there I just have to make the point that they really need to lighten up...it's like they were all trained at a Temps boot camp and we are the enemies...;):D

Originally posted by neena16

Every club has it's flaws but you know what I have made some of my best memories at Temps....the bouncers don't bother me there I just have to make the point that they really need to lighten up...it's like they were all trained at a Temps boot camp and we are the enemies...;):D

:laugh:

did you ever go to Twilo?

they had some very cool bouncers but some of them were complete Nazis..........if you went to tie your shoe they'd bum rush you out of nowhere and toss you..........they'd ask for the drugs and if you didn't have any they'd toss you anyway..........if you had them and gave them up, they'd let you stay...........way worse than Tempts...........

Billy is mad cool though.........

Originally posted by tyco

they had some very cool bouncers but some of them were complete Nazis..........if you went to tie your shoe they'd bum rush you out of nowhere and toss you..........they'd ask for the drugs and if you didn't have any they'd toss you anyway..........if you had them and gave them up, they'd let you stay...........way worse than Tempts...........

I remember at TWILO being attacked by the bouncers cause they thought I was shady (they were right)....Took me and my friends in the back room, searched me and my friends for half hour (didnt find shit)....They let me back on the floor and I dont know how, but I managed to find what i chucked on the floor (eagles eyes)...I had to keep moving the rest of the nite though...Bouncers were up my ass.

Originally posted by tyco

:laugh: That's funny..I've been to Twilo before but haven't had any bad experiences with the bouncers. There will always be a few bouncers that love the power trip and take advantage of their authority but maybe all that one by the bathroom needs is a good :hump: