Clubplanet Nightlife Community

HoNeYdEw - who's going?

I know dragongrrl wasn't too happy w/ her last Honeydew experience, but this has the cryogenics! :D What do ya'll think?

'stina :woah:

|| || || || || || || || || || || || || || || || || || ||

FRIDAY, AUGUST 9, 2002: HONEYDEW 4: ARCTIC ODYSSEY

Admission: $20 in advance | $30 at the door

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

The fourth in our series of special HoneyDew parties will combine the effects of Nation’s cryogenics system with acrobats from Cirque du Soleil (www.cirquedusoleil.com/CirqueDuSoleil/default.htm), as well as thematically costumed dancers and jaw-dropping performers in an all-encompassing Arctic Odyssey theme. Of course, the HoneyDew lineup again delivers a strong cross-section of EDM sounds ranging from the lush orchestration of BT, the drum ‘n’ bass tear-outs of Total Science and John B., the bangin’ beats of Jon the Dentist, the progressive leanings of Superchumbo and the down-tempo rhythms of Mixmaster Morris on the patio. Brought to you by Buzzlife Productions and Bacardi Limon. Look for giveaways from Bacardi throughout the night.

Advance tickets on sale now.

You must be 18 years of age or older w/ a valid, government-issued, photo I.D._ Please do not purchase a ticket if you do not meet the age requirements.

To purchase advance tickets please call:

202-432-SEAT or 800-551-7328 (Ticketmaster)

202-338-5638 (Yoshitoshi shop in Georgetown)

To purchase advance tickets online: www.ticketmaster.com

Tickets will also be sold at the door. We recommend that you purchase tickets in advance to ensure entry.

DOORS OPEN AT 9 P.M. -- MAIN ROOM OPENS AT 11 P.M. -- ARRIVE EARLY AND AVOID THE LINES!

BT | special DJ set || www.btmusic.com | LA ||

TOTAL SCIENCE || C.I.A. | Advanced | UK ||

JOHN B. || Metalheadz | Beta | Tangent | Formation | MMI | UK ||

JON THE DENTIST || Additive | Phoenix Uprising | Sony | Damn Management | UK ||

SUPERCHUMBO | aka Tom Stephan || www.tomstephan.com | UK ||

JOHN TAB || www.buzzlilfe.com | DC ||

BRYAN AGRESTA || RhythmRepublic.com | Yoshitoshi | DC ||

TRANSIT || TestFlight Recordings | DC ||

AARON MYERS || TestFlight Recordings | DC ||

| outside on the patio |

MIXMASTER MORRIS | aka The Irresistable Force || Ninja Tunes | UK ||

Originally posted by vicman

i think it was a carl cox thing not a buzz thing with the masks. i've seen those masks in a few dj mags where they have taken pics of places where cox was spinning.

Yeah, they had them at Ultra, too. It wasn't as scary, though, becuase there weren't thousands of them confined in a single club, like at buzz. ;)

Originally posted by raver_mania

I'll be in Montreal....hmmm...wonder who's spinning there that weekend???

Dragongrrl - why aren't you going to Buzz this weekend?

I have a friend coming from out of town. I was going to bring him, but i'm not sure he'd like it, or want to stay until 6 a.m. like I usually do. It would be a shame to go and have to leave at 2 or 3 because he was tired or not having fun. Plus, i'm *supposed* to be saving money... :rolleyes:

Originally posted by dragongrrrl

I have a friend coming from out of town. I was going to bring him, but i'm not sure he'd like it, or want to stay until 6 a.m. like I usually do. It would be a shame to go and have to leave at 2 or 3 because he was tired or not having fun. Plus, i'm *supposed* to be saving money... :rolleyes:

i have friend coming into town this weekend also, i told the punk that he was going to buzz and staying there until 6am unless he want to ride back in a cab and wait for me outside my house until i get back sometime sunday afternoon....:eek:

Originally posted by vicman

i have friend coming into town this weekend also, i told the punk that he was going to buzz and staying there until 6am unless he want to ride back in a cab and wait for me outside my house until i get back sometime sunday afternoon....:eek:

Vic: The host with most! :rolleyes: