Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
kramadas

***EARLY OFFICIAL who's going to Danny Howells thread**

Originally posted by dragongrrrl

I was going to go, but now i'm not so sure. i have a friend coming to town who might not appreciate buzz much. :rolleyes:

meg

i've been in those situations before and what i do is drug them, leave them home and go by myself..no need to thank me for the advice :D

Originally posted by vicman

dont know if zaguero will go, the $15 might be to much $$ for him for ONLY danny howells...i dont know........ i dont know :laugh: :laugh:

Tell Zags that if he doesn't come out of friday that I will curse him so that his whole body is covered in Leprosy. BTW I know Voo-Doo.

Originally posted by malanee

So, if I say I can't afford to go - does that mean I'm as cheap as Zags? I guess I"ll have to go, then - just to save my pride!

Oh yeah!! You gotsa go!!!

And remember dress really, really, really, really, slutty, get really fucked up, have lowered your standards before you even go in Buzz, and who knows...you might just get lucky.

i think i'm wearing the cheapest stuff i can find in my wardrobe. i dont know what type of dye they will put in foam to make it orange...who the hell comes up with these stupid ideas of having orange foam?

Originally posted by therunner

Tell Zags that if he doesn't come out of friday that I will curse him so that his whole body is covered in Leprosy. BTW I know Voo-Doo.

that will be tough, zag is totally resolved in being as cheap as he can humanly be, it might be difficult to get him to be there on friday....i hope you have a zag voodoo doll ready

Originally posted by therunner

that will be tough, zag is totally resolved in being as cheap as he can humanly be, it might be difficult to get him to be there on friday....i hope you have a zag voodoo doll ready