***EARLY OFFICIAL who's going to Danny Howells thread**

kramadas

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by merkie

I am dying to go, but my friends are bailing.

I need to talk lizard into going so that I won't have to go alone!

When all my little bitch-ass cowardly friends (like velvetgoldmire) started bailing, I started going alone. But thanks to message boards there're always people there I know, now. Even if Lizard doesn't go, go alone and look for the CP people and bounce around with them. You'll have a great time.

kuro's right, and since you already know some of us then there would be no problem in spotting us. samething happened to me when i really started getting into clubs and shit in NY, when i really wanted to go and my roomates couldnt make it i went on my own and met up with some people there.

Originally posted by zaguero

Hold your voo-doo dolls, my honorable presence will be there. So what's everyone going to wear? Vic is right about the orange foam and the possibility of staining the clothes.:(

I *think* it's just going to be white foam lit with orange lights.

despite the nasty orange foam, i will be there. somebody just make sure that shady doesnt come trying to hug me after he has been swimming around half naked in the foam.:D

last night for ya huh runner? we'll try and make in memorable. (or maybe i should say...we'll try and make it so you dont remember it)

I don't understand why they don't loose the foam already - it's friggin evil. I still have nightmares about what happened to me in the foam at the Timo Maas show ---------> scarred for life! Not to mention what is even worse is that it ruined my suede shoes! :mad: Apparently everyone else loves the foam. Urb Magazine ranked the top 10 summer parties and the foam party @Buzz made the list. They've obviously never been left alone in the bubbles w/ Vicman. :eek:

**I'm coming back for Sasha & Zabiela - please tell me there isn't going to be an foam on that night?!?!

Have fun - Danny Howells phocking rules!

Originally posted by crank47

We'll have the usual meet-up at 1:00 in the hallway to the bathrooms by the main room.

I think there's also a Buzz board meet-up at 1:30am on the patio.

Since, I hope to stay half-way sober tomorrow night, I might actually remember to make the meet-up. Unless of course, Danny is already dropping bombs by that time!