***EARLY OFFICIAL who's going to Danny Howells thread**

kramadas

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by vicman

i'd be willing to bring over a 24 pack of red bull in true cp spirit icon14.gif ...where can i get a 24 pack of red bull?

Vic I suggest you stop by an asian supermarket and get redbull there. the can is diff but it's the real thing...just more concentrated for some reason. And besides, we all know that redbull originated in Asia. btw, it's under a $1 per can so.....you're saving quite a bit of money there.

I'm in..... Vic you can pick up a case of Red Bull in the Deli in my place - if it comes to that..... but I'm not too sure about a preparty in VA - raver--- how about a little one with the new system for those that live in MD?????

Originally posted by sauvee88

I'm in..... Vic you can pick up a case of Red Bull in the Deli in my place - if it comes to that..... but I'm not too sure about a preparty in VA - raver--- how about a little one with the new system for those that live in MD?????

Jeez! Just come straight down 16th St., cut over Roosevelt Bridge and you're at my place!

Originally posted by vicman

i can bring some cider :blown:

Cider kicks ass. The best is Strongbow, but this new stuff that is out now called "K" is really good too. And the best part is you can say "I am going to pick up some K and get trashed" and do nothing illegal.

Originally posted by dragongrrrl

Looks like i might make it to buzz after all, dragging my friend with me! Yaaay!! we'll try and make the meet up at 1. :D

:D :D :D

we'll make sure to pump your friend full of alcohol so even if he doent like the music or vibe he'll be to passed out to notice :D ......does he drink?

---> when you have an emergency, were always here to help <---

some peopl met this other friend when we went up to Arc for dh/dt night. he used to live in dc but moved to nyc for school, he's a bit weird...he needs serious tutoring in vicman-manslut way.

my other friend which you know, is also going, although i'll probably pick him up later.

Since Merkie & I haven't graced you all with out presence lately, we decided to make a special trip down to DC just for you guys (j/k.) It took some convincing & a thourough review of my finances, but Merkie pushed me along and we'll be there. Can't miss Danny Motherfuckin Howells or the glowing slime!