Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Its that time of year again....CP Awards

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by echostar

the way it used to be done is MUCH better, which is one person handles all the "awards" and everyone PM's their nominations to the one person and he/she tabulates them

this makes more sense because when everyone posts theres as a reply people just start copying eachother/putting in answers to fill up space

this idea makes more sense......

Originally posted by roninmess

Most likely to not pick up on a joke: bebby90210

haaaaaaaaaaaaaay.. not tru.. lol ok fine it is...

Originally posted by echostar

wow thats a good point!

lol.. did you just answer yourself...........??? :laugh:

Originally posted by codica3

To sentence #1 -- OUCH. :blown:

To sentence #2 -- STFU I'm not a drunk, there is a difference between and alcoholic and a drunk.

ummm... I could be wrong, but doesn't the argument usually go the other way? i.e. "you fucking alcoholic". "I'm not an alcoholic, alcoholics go to meetings... I'm a drunk". Well at least that's the way it goes with me anyway... btw you have definitely met your competition, ppl on here just don't know me that well yet ;)

Originally posted by roninmess

so shut the fuck up already.

Why don't you shut the fuck up already?? #1 - it wasn't a category about who you DIDN'T wanna meet, you simply did that to purposely make it known #2 - I can say whatever I want #3 - if you don't want people responding to it then don't fucking post it on a goddamn PUBLIC message board.

Originally posted by codica3

Why don't you shut the fuck up already?? #1 - it wasn't a category about who you DIDN'T wanna meet, you simply did that to purposely make it known #2 - I can say whatever I want #3 - if you don't want people responding to it then don't fucking post it on a goddamn PUBLIC message board.

This isnt a PUBLIC message board.

Its owned by Someone he has the right to edit or delete what you say, or remove you from his PRIVATE message board.

Robin I'll kick her ass for you....

Originally posted by mikeydny

This isnt a PUBLIC message board.

Its owned by Someone he has the right to edit or delete what you say, or remove you from his PRIVATE message board.

Robin I'll kick her ass for you....

but anyone/everyone in the world can come and read the posts, and nothing ever gets edited or deleted... so for all intensive purposes... this board is public.

Originally posted by sassa

eh. why not.

Funniest guy(s) on CP: embodiedhate (gotta luv that sarcasm)

Funniest girl(s) on CP: n/a

Least funny person on CP: 75% of the board

Best Dancer(s): dunno, and don't care

Most intuitive: i like loch's posts

Most idiotic/annoying: jeez....usa, igloo and some bitches and asses whose names will only take up space (and they know who they are, a big fuck you to them)

Biggest post whore: dgmodel (it's really annoying and a bit too much sometimes, seriously)

Person with the most amount of pointless posts: half the board

Best one-liners: embodiedhate

Funniest Topics: you gotta be kidding me

Drama King: don't know or care

Drama Queen: same as above

Person who takes the board way too seriously: n/a

Most disgraced person on CP: i don't care

Most respected: yeah right.....

Person you see everywhere: in person or on the board?

Person you would like to meet the most: anyone who's not ignorant, stupid, or petty enough to say they've met me if it ever happens

. . . and to think! All this time I thought you were somewhat of a good sport about it . . . Jeez woman, you gotta calm down . .

. . . Also, I'd like to know where the fuck this thread went? . . I mean, why don't you all actually write in your answers instead of bitching about meaningless shit . . Of all fucking threads to start drama on . . it had to be this . . . :rolleyes: . .

. . .And also, I see alot of this flim flam going around about how it's a 'public' board and all that . . Truth is, it's not . . The information contained therein is viewable by the public, but make no mistake it IS a private institution, which like any other "membership" driven organization is at the mercy of those who own it . . . so ANYTHING can be modified and/or stricken from the record . . . Rules can be changed on a whim and there's nothing that you can do about it except protest by not frequenting the site . . . Something that I sincerely hope some of you will do . . . cause lord knows I can even read this fucking board half the time because of all the bullshit . . . :rolleyes: . . .

. . Yeah yeah, now some of you are gonna come back with "It's just a fucking board, don't take it too seriously" . . and others are gonna come back with "We don't care" or "fuck you" or <insert inane postwhore meaningless bad one liner here> . . .whatever . . . Truth is, many of you do care about this board and what's said on it. . so why don't you all try to get together and actually start showing the substance that I know yall's have inside of you . . . :rolleyes: . . .

. . . You people never fucking cease to amaze me . . . :rolleyes: . ..

Originally posted by phuturephunk

. . . and to think! All this time I thought you were somewhat of a good sport about it . . . Jeez woman, you gotta calm down . .

. . . Also, I'd like to know where the fuck this thread went? . . I mean, why don't you all actually write in your answers instead of bitching about meaningless shit . . Of all fucking threads to start drama on . . it had to be this . . . :rolleyes: . .

. . .And also, I see alot of this flim flam going around about how it's a 'public' board and all that . . Truth is, it's not . . The information contained therein is viewable by the public, but make no mistake it IS a private institution, which like any other "membership" driven organization is at the mercy of those who own it . . . so ANYTHING can be modified and/or stricken from the record . . . Rules can be changed on a whim and there's nothing that you can do about it except protest by not frequenting the site . . . Something that I sincerely hope some of you will do . . . cause lord knows I can even read this fucking board half the time because of all the bullshit . . . :rolleyes: . . .

. . Yeah yeah, now some of you are gonna come back with "It's just a fucking board, don't take it too seriously" . . and others are gonna come back with "We don't care" or "fuck you" or <insert inane postwhore meaningless bad one liner here> . . .whatever . . . Truth is, many of you do care about this board and what's said on it. . so why don't you all try to get together and actually start showing the substance that I know yall's have inside of you . . . :rolleyes: . . .

. . . You people never fucking cease to amaze me . . . :rolleyes: . ..

ummm...what kind of "substance" are you looking for?? :confused:

Originally posted by spragga25

ummm...what kind of "substance" are you looking for?? :confused:

. . . Just good conversation for christ sakes . . I mean, it doesn't necessarily need to be a dissertation on the validity of Schrodingers Cat experient as applied to the existential meaning of life the universe and everything. . but just good convo . . Ya dig? . .

I dig man but this thread was just asking, pleading...BEGGING for drama. Look at the topics for awards:

Most annoying

Biggest Disgrace

Come on now, if peeps get slandered due to the fact that their names are "voted" by other CPers for those certain categories, wouldn't you be a little bit pissed off about it?

I think it is just a message board in my eyes...but like you said:

. . Yeah yeah, now some of you are gonna come back with "It's just a fucking board, don't take it too seriously" . . and others are gonna come back with "We don't care" or "fuck you" or <insert inane postwhore meaningless bad one liner here> . . .whatever . . . Truth is, many of you do care about this board and what's said on it. .

People here should practice what they preach!

Ragga's 2 pennies

Originally posted by spragga25

I dig man but this thread was just asking, pleading...BEGGING for drama. Look at the topics for awards:

Most annoying

Biggest Disgrace

Come on now, if peeps get slandered due to the fact that their names are "voted" by other CPers for those certain categories, wouldn't you be a little bit pissed off about it?

I think it is just a message board in my eyes...but like you said:

. . Yeah yeah, now some of you are gonna come back with "It's just a fucking board, don't take it too seriously" . . and others are gonna come back with "We don't care" or "fuck you" or <insert inane postwhore meaningless bad one liner here> . . .whatever . . . Truth is, many of you do care about this board and what's said on it. .

People here should practice what they preach!

Ragga's 2 pennies

amen brotha:D

Originally posted by phuturephunk

The only reason Highmay didn't make my list is because there was no proper entry that he would win . . So I'm gonna make one cause he IS deserving:

Owner of the Quintessential Smackdown: Highmay. .

. . Respect, where respect is due . . :aright: . . .

Why thank you Mr. Phuturephunk! :D