Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Its that time of year again....CP Awards

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by phuturephunk

. . . and to think! All this time I thought you were somewhat of a good sport about it . . . Jeez woman, you gotta calm down . .

. . . Also, I'd like to know where the fuck this thread went? . . I mean, why don't you all actually write in your answers instead of bitching about meaningless shit . . Of all fucking threads to start drama on . . it had to be this . . . :rolleyes: . .

. . .And also, I see alot of this flim flam going around about how it's a 'public' board and all that . . Truth is, it's not . . The information contained therein is viewable by the public, but make no mistake it IS a private institution, which like any other "membership" driven organization is at the mercy of those who own it . . . so ANYTHING can be modified and/or stricken from the record . . . Rules can be changed on a whim and there's nothing that you can do about it except protest by not frequenting the site . . . Something that I sincerely hope some of you will do . . . cause lord knows I can even read this fucking board half the time because of all the bullshit . . . :rolleyes: . . .

. . Yeah yeah, now some of you are gonna come back with "It's just a fucking board, don't take it too seriously" . . and others are gonna come back with "We don't care" or "fuck you" or <insert inane postwhore meaningless bad one liner here> . . .whatever . . . Truth is, many of you do care about this board and what's said on it. . so why don't you all try to get together and actually start showing the substance that I know yall's have inside of you . . . :rolleyes: . . .

. . . You people never fucking cease to amaze me . . . :rolleyes: . ..

what are you going on about?

i admit i could have been nicer about what i wrote, but if i went and wrote what i really wanted, there'd be too many shit fits in here. i think those that are stupid know that i know, and that's all there is to it. i honestly think this thread is really stupid anyways, if the categories were more positive, i bet this would have stayed in the NY section. but whatever.

now what i'm wondering is that if people are this flaky in person?

hhmmmmmmmm i seen my name a few times so good look people and hear i'll drop my oppions

Funniest guy(s) on CP: hhmmm funniest looken would have to be joe G funniest acten i deff don't know rizzo or quoth are up ther and even my postes make me smile once in a blue

Funniest girl(s) on CP: hhhhmmmmmmmm i really don't know tehrs not really any real 1's who tell it liek it is that i can think of off my head i guess i'll vote for some bitch tho every once in a blue she makes fun of some body

Least funny person on CP: deff joe g i mean he migh tbe funny to simple minded peopel but his jokes are kinda too wise and the point gets lost in them too often

Best Dancer(s): deff not sure

Most intuitive: who knows

Most idiotic/annoying: joe G and his pose LoL aka brick boy wildskis and hoke

Biggest post whore: deff joe G teh kid makes too many postes and he loves showen off his lack of a life

Person with the most amount of pointless posts: joe G

Best one-liners: quoth

Funniest Topics: quoth

Drama King: my self

Drama Queen: fuk it i pamper my self then most girls so i'll say my self

Person who takes the board way too seriously: most of ya'll

Most disgraced person on CP: hhmmmmmmm joe G and his pose

Most respected: barybe, echostar, dj jon, codica, quoth those are just a few off teh top of the head

Person you see everywhere: hhmmmmmm dj jon and echo i think i've bumped into the most

Person you would like to meet the most: hhhhhmmmmmmmm i've met most of the people who i have wanted to meet

Originally posted by shook

hhmmmmmmmm i seen my name a few times so good look people and hear i'll drop my oppions

Funniest guy(s) on CP: hhmmm funniest looken would have to be joe G funniest acten i deff don't know rizzo or quoth are up ther and even my postes make me smile once in a blue

Funniest girl(s) on CP: hhhhmmmmmmmm i really don't know tehrs not really any real 1's who tell it liek it is that i can think of off my head i guess i'll vote for some bitch tho every once in a blue she makes fun of some body

Least funny person on CP: deff joe g i mean he migh tbe funny to simple minded peopel but his jokes are kinda too wise and the point gets lost in them too often

Biggest post whore: deff joe G teh kid makes too many postes and he loves showen off his lack of a life

Most respected: barybe, echostar, dj jon, codica, quoth those are just a few off teh top of the head

Person you see everywhere: hhmmmmmm dj jon and echo i think i've bumped into the most

Person you would like to meet the most: hhhhhmmmmmmmm i've met most of the people who i have wanted to meet

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

WHY THANK YOU george.

interesting commentary as always. :aright:

Originally posted by sassa

what are you going on about?

i admit i could have been nicer about what i wrote, but if i went and wrote what i really wanted, there'd be too many shit fits in here. i think those that are stupid know that i know, and that's all there is to it. i honestly think this thread is really stupid anyways, if the categories were more positive, i bet this would have stayed in the NY section. but whatever.

now what i'm wondering is that if people are this flaky in person?

I think you need to be fucked in the ass by my Donkey, Lou. I'll bring him over after work, and perhaps you'll loosen up :aright:

Originally posted by shook

You too! (refer to my previous post), except in this case the goal isn't to loosen you up, but rather enjoy the comedic value of watching a pack animal fuck you in the ass! Got that, pig boy? :aright:

Originally posted by embodiedhate

I think you need to be fucked in the ass by my Donkey, Lou. I'll bring him over after work, and perhaps you'll loosen up :aright:

speaking from personal experience, I see. I always knew there was something up your ass, now I know it's a donkey cock.

:rolleyes: